Thread: Reviewer badges

Reviews

Default Reviewer badges

hey all,

just a quickie and especially for the lads pming me looking theirs.

I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT or how you get one

I think the one blackcat got is a test of system.

nbt

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    hey all,

just a quickie and especially for the lads pming me looking theirs.

I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT or how you get one

I think the one blackcat got is a test of system.

nbt

Jeez, noone knows about the new rules in reviews not even the review arbitrator
    Now that is some situation

Hope the black cat's badge is only a test cause he is the last one who deserves it in my opinion.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Jeez, noone knows about the new rules in reviews not even the review arbitrator
    Now that is some situation

Hope the black cat's badge is only a test cause he is the last one who deserves it in my opinion.

I have a draft of the new rules but the changes had to to be made to the review program to operate the new rules and this is not completed yet.

But if want me to check a rule in the mean time i will for you.

As for blackcat i curious why you would say something like that about a reviewer with over 60 reviews ,is there something i should know about .

nbt

Blog Entries

What ninebythree says is true, reviews system changes are not finished yet, my fault, not his. Pat x

I have a draft of the new rules but the changes had to to be made to the review program to operate the new rules and this is not completed yet.

But if want me to check a rule in the mean time i will for you.

As for blackcat i curious why you would say something like that about a reviewer with over 60 reviews ,is there something i should know about .

nbt
    I was just being suspicious about the genuinity of some of his reviews, where he unlike usually didnt mention exact time of the appointment nor his fetish. Like mine for instance.
    It seemed to me that he just suddenly got some ambition to bump up his accaunt.
    But of course i'll take this back and apology to him, if he can proof that he really met me. If not, then i'll kindly ask you not to put another rat to my reviews as this is not my fault and I just try to help you.
    By the way otherwise he is genuine as I remember when he met my frien jenny, I was working with her back then.

Just want to point out that the quantity of reviews doesnt necessarily mean, they all be genuine. If someone deserves a badge, then it should be someone trustfull not just someone with big mouth.

Reviews

But of course i'll take this back and apology to him, if he can proof that he really met me. If not, then i'll kindly ask you not to put another rat to my reviews as this is not my fault and I just try to help you.
    Ok , i will keep the rat in the cage till come back to me so . But you know , U can put a rebuttal on the review if you feel its not genuine.
    Why u say another rat , i never put a rat on any of yer reviews

nbt

Ok , i will keep the rat in the cage till come back to me so . But you know , U can put a rebuttal on the review if you feel its not genuine.
    Why u say another rat , i never put a rat on any of yer reviews

nbt
    I didnt say you personaly put the rat there but on the other hand you didnt do anythig to help me get justice in this case or if you did and i dont know about it then - thank you.

And dont be so slow tonight - who would put a rebuttal to a good review??? I cannot proof that i didnt meet him and if i will comment on a good review, I would look like I'm just bitching and never happy with anything.
    And of course everyone welcomes good reviews but I personally prefer the genuine ones, if you know what i mean.

It's just that it pisses me off when i feel like he made up some reviews and i get to see the badge there.

Reviews

I didnt say you personaly put the rat there but on the other hand you didnt do anythig to help me get justice in this case or if you did and i dont know about it then - thank you.

And dont be so slow tonight - who would put a rebuttal to a good review??? I cannot proof that i didnt meet him and if i will comment on a good review, I would look like I'm just bitching and never happy with anything.
    And of course everyone welcomes good reviews but I personally prefer the genuine ones, if you know what i mean.

It's just that it pisses me off when i feel like he made up some reviews and i get to see the badge there.

Firstly that review that was ratted happened at the end of june , i did not start reviews till the 10th july.

Im not being slow , if you feel you never met blackcat , u should put in on the review. It doesnt look like you are bitching , it actually would show you in a fair good honest light.

As for the badge , again i repeat myself ,it had nothing to do with me .

Now if you want to continue this discussion ,send me a pm as we have gone off the original point of the thread

thx

nbt