Thread: Interviews

1. Default Interviews

Hi Girls,

Our Agency are holding interviews this evening in Dublin City Centre if anyone is interested please PM me.

We need girls as soon as possible as we have bookings for high end clients for a beautiful apartment in the IFSC plese pm me

Many thanks

Reviews

Is this the same agency as silks?
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

3. Default Just to make things clear

Hi Highwayman,

I just read the advert for girls for a conference, i would like to make it VERY clear we are in no shape way or form connected to this Ad.

As for the interviews they are being held in the LOBBY of a hotel in Dublin City Centre this evening when i say interview i mean just that an interview to speak to the Girls and explain what we are looking for we are looking for Beautiful girls (on the inside as well as the outside) for big spenders around the IFSC.

Silks is the agency and we are opening in the coming week we just need to have enough girls to meet demand.

We will not be asking girls to 'audition' i personally find this disgusting and wont type what i would do
    put it this way it would involve balls as earrings.

I hope this clears things up
    Last edited by FireyT; 24-08-09 at 17:14. Reason: Typo

Reviews

Exclamation place

Quote Originally Posted by FireyT View Post
    Hi Highwayman,

I just read the advert for girls for a conference, i would like to make it VERY clear we are in no shape way or form connected to this Ad.

As for the interviews they are being held in the LOBBY of a hotel in Dublin City Centre this evening when i say interview i mean just that an interview to speak to the Girls and explain what we are looking for we are looking for Beautiful girls (on the inside as well as the outside) for big spenders around the IFSC.

Silks is the agency and we are opening in the coming week we just need to have enough girls to meet demand.

We will not be asking girls to 'audition' i personally find this disgusting and wont type what i would do

nice discreet place to hold interviews, HOTEL LOBBY!!!!

5. Default Yep

Yep under the big flashing neon sign haha joking

We are having them in the lobby so we can all have a chat and a drink so the girls feel safe not having to go to a room so they would feel comfortable and safe and not think its a scam for them to 'audition'.

Reviews

Thumbs up

im just pulling your leg, but if the girls are good they can pull mine ha!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FireyT View Post
    Hi Highwayman,

He, he , he.... this is so funny

I'm afraid the big spenders exist only in your dreams by now!!