Thread: Loving Limerick!!!

Wink Loving Limerick!!!

Gents of Limerick,
    I have arrived to your city and will be looking forward to entertaining you in the most erotic ways imaginable...

I use a refferal system to verify you so please do give me enough notice of an appointment this way it will ensure we have a nice and relaxing date with no pressures where you can escape the world and leave feeling totally at ease and stress free...

My aim is to make sure you are in the most comfortable surroundings and situation where I will tease and please you to no end....If you are looking for an exclusive and unrushed date I assure you you will be in good hands....With both of us feeling comfortable with each other we will be able to enjoy a very passionate time. I will not waste your time and make an appointment if we will not feel at ease with each other as I like to deliver only the best....

Gents I like to take my time and use my energies solely on your pleasures and ofcourse take pleasure myself while I am enjoying intimate dates with you so please allow me to offer you this by being sure to provide correct information to me as well as letting me know well in advance as I do not have many dates per day allowing me to have balanced energy to focus on you and look after you just right....

I am looking forward to welcoming those of you I have had the pleasure of experiencing before and ofcourse making new aquaintances also...

Please use a number that shows up when calling private/witheld numbers will be ignored and if I do not answer this means I really am unable to come to the phone so either leave a voice mail or send a discreet text....

Looking forward to having a very sensual and erotic time with you
    Kisses Alyssa 0872758938 xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Reviews

Welcome!

Reviews

Wink O.m.g.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Gents of Limerick,
    I have arrived to your city and will be looking forward to entertaining you in the most erotic ways imaginable...

I use a refferal system to verify you so please do give me enough notice of an appointment this way it will ensure we have a nice and relaxing date with no pressures where you can escape the world and leave feeling totally at ease and stress free...

My aim is to make sure you are in the most comfortable surroundings and situation where I will tease and please you to no end....If you are looking for an exclusive and unrushed date I assure you you will be in good hands....With both of us feeling comfortable with each other we will be able to enjoy a very passionate time. I will not waste your time and make an appointment if we will not feel at ease with each other as I like to deliver only the best....

Gents I like to take my time and use my energies solely on your pleasures and ofcourse take pleasure myself while I am enjoying intimate dates with you so please allow me to offer you this by being sure to provide correct information to me as well as letting me know well in advance as I do not have many dates per day allowing me to have balanced energy to focus on you and look after you just right....

I am looking forward to welcoming those of you I have had the pleasure of experiencing before and ofcourse making new aquaintances also...

Please use a number that shows up when calling private/witheld numbers will be ignored and if I do not answer this means I really am unable to come to the phone so either leave a voice mail or send a discreet text....

Looking forward to having a very sensual and erotic time with you
    Kisses Alyssa 0872758938 xxx
    Oh my God.
    After reading I cant wait till tomorrow.
    Looking forward to meeting you.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

Reviews

Let us know how it goes, Rincey - another interested party here