Hi,
I am only an occasional visitor to this site. I actually only meet girls maybe once a year.
I'm a nice single, discreet Dublin guy. I'm very clean and well groomed. Never really have time for a girlfriend so this service sometimes helps :-) I like to keep in shape and am told I'm not a bad looking guy.

Anyway, I know this is a complete longshot and fully expect to receive a fair few unnecessary responses.

I am looking for a city centre girl. This will ideally suit someone who is experiencing the downturn and finds that she has some free time on her hands. I want to arrange to pickup the girl in question and drive her to my townhouse. All that is required is owo deepthroat and not to be shy in front of a camera. Yes, I know, girls are very reluctant to do this to protect their anonymity which is completely fair enough. But I assure you this is only for my personal viewing. I will gladly provide a non-disclosure disclaimer. I'm 100% genuine. The whole appointment would take no more than an hour (depending on your location in Dublin). Please PM me in strictess confidence if you are interested. Please include your profile name, your approx location and your best price for providing such a service. I am free this evening or morning time on Monday or Tuesday.
Once again, this is a very genuine request. If interested DO not reply publicly....use the Private Message feature.

Rgds,
Mr-R