Thread: Bigger mailbox!!!

Wink Bigger mailbox!!!

Please can I have a larger mailbox for more messages....
    I just keep having a full mailbox please can we have more room maybe 200???
    xxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

2. Default

hey where are u tonight??? u dont seem to be busy...ill call for an appointment if u are free????

Im travelling babes in Limerick tomoro looking forward to loving it up in Limerick xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Please can I have a larger mailbox for more messages....
    I just keep having a full mailbox please can we have more room maybe 200???
    xxxxx
    It must be great to be popular Alyssa.
    I have plenty of space in my mailbox if you need it. No friends

ha ha forrest can I loan yours?? I recall Dolly asked for this before the reason is I really have such nice pms I hold onto them etc etc....So more space is always a good thing xxxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    ha ha forrest can I loan yours?? I recall Dolly asked for this before the reason is I really have such nice pms I hold onto them etc etc....So more space is always a good thing xxxx
    just export then as a text doc by using the export functionin the bottom corner of the mailbox. Permanent copy of them and you can delete your mailbox after to clear it out
    Last edited by labratd22; 23-08-09 at 00:41. Reason: i am old and its late
    "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves."

Bill Shankly