Thread: I saw a funny thing today..........

Reviews

Default I saw a funny thing today..........

A sheep wearing a fluorescent safety jacket, wandering about on the grass verge

Just thought I would share that with you all!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default sheep in high vis!

Did you get a phone number?

Reviews

why wait for phone number, he probably took it there and then

nbt

Default Thats Beautiful Rory

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    A sheep wearing a fluorescent safety jacket, wandering about on the grass verge

Just thought I would share that with you all!
    Its lovely to me that you look at life and see it. So many or at least here in New York, are rushing about, worrying about stuff, and they miss all the little fun and beautiful details, the little details, the little pictures along the roads of life.

I just had a birthday, and I feel the one year older, and Im feeling that I must notice everything, all those little things, Im feeling desparate to be a gatherer or images, words, ideas, memories... storing them inside me in places like the mind, heart, soul...

Reviews

Dolly you should change your name to Dotty.

If New York is as you describe then hitch your wagon up & move to somewhere like the Blue Ridge Mountains. I lived there for a year & it was an experience. Only problem is that small town livng brings it's own limitations.
    Every time I go to NY I notice everything. A guy standing over a burning trash can getting heat is probably unspectacular to you but it's the 1st memory I have of NY in the very cold winter of 1993. It was just lke the movies.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Default Why Dotty?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Dolly you should change your name to Dotty.

If New York is as you describe then hitch your wagon up & move to somewhere like the Blue Ridge Mountains. I lived there for a year & it was an experience. Only problem is that small town livng brings it's own limitations.
    Every time I go to NY I notice everything. A guy standing over a burning trash can getting heat is probably unspectacular to you but it's the 1st memory I have of NY in the very cold winter of 1993. It was just lke the movies.
    Sorry... Can you explain why Dotty?

I wouldnt mind moving to Colorado. That was lovely. I saw a beautiful image when I was there. I went to a nudist hot springs. It was at night. And they had these stone walk ways with hardly any light on the path. There was a pool that was fed by the hot springs and because of the cold air, steam rose from the water, and when it went thru the dim light, it was really eerie. I stood in the water alone, then saw a shadow approach and walk towards the edge of the pool, he took off the towel, and stepped in. I saw the silhouette of his naked body. He didnt see me, as he hadnt grown accustomed to the dim steamy light yet. He walked my way, and I stood still. He was about 5 feet away, and still didnt notice me. He just stood there, the water up to his waist, and he was as still as a statue, except slowly ever so slowly breathing in deeply the fresh mountain air. He inhaled slow and I could see he had long blond hair, and a blond beard. He was motionless. I guess that is a true genuine hippy? Anyway, I just stared at him. It was beautiful to watch his silhouette. I have no idea what he looks like, as that light was so dim, but his silhouette was one of the most beautiful images now in my mind. Just seeing that silhouette inhale, exhale deeply, and hearing the breathing, watching the water's steam wrap around his body, I cant explain how breathtaking it was to watch. Maybe he did see me, maybe he saw the same thing I saw: Steam wrapping around my body, my deep breathing...
    I decided to move. He didnt flinch. I waded to the edge and lifted myself slowly out of the water, wanting him to see me naked. I felt then he was watching. But it was a beautiful sexual moment, not needing sex even, it was sexual and primal in itself. I touched my clit, he wouldnt have seen, as it was too dark, but I orgasmed, there on the mountain top, with the steam wrapping hazy arms around me, a sihouette watching me... the moment was too beautiful and I had to cum.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Its lovely to me that you look at life and see it. So many or at least here in New York, are rushing about, worrying about stuff, and they miss all the little fun and beautiful details, the little details, the little pictures along the roads of life.

I just had a birthday, and I feel the one year older, and Im feeling that I must notice everything, all those little things, Im feeling desparate to be a gatherer or images, words, ideas, memories... storing them inside me in places like the mind, heart, soul...
    maybe you should get on a greyhound bus out of nyc out to the country once in a while.or get on a plane down to texas or even the train to georgia.im sure it would be nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of nyc to go to the country for a little break

Reviews

What's the story with dragging up all these old threads Sexyfukka. The people who you are replying to will have forgotten they ever wrote it in the first place it's been that long
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537