Thread: Already Subtle Threats Starting About Lisbon

Reviews

Default Already Subtle Threats Starting About Lisbon

I see we are starting to be threatened about voting NO in the Lisbon treaty.

We have that FF wankstain Micheál Martin starting to say that it will be dangerous for jobs.

Now the head of Intel has been wheeled out to say multinationals prefer a yes vote.

The fact is that if we vote no nothing changes we are still full members of the EU we can't be forced to leave the EU so all these threaths are BULL.

Also as soon as Intel which is an American company purely devoted to making a profit for its shareholders, sets up its bases in Eastern Europe, it will be Fuck you Ireland ! Hello Warsaw. (Substitute equally low pay EE city)

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    I see we are starting to be threatened about voting NO in the Lisbon treaty.

We have that FF wankstain Micheál Martin starting to say that it will be dangerous for jobs.

Now the head of Intel has been wheeled out to say multinationals prefer a yes vote.

The fact is that if we vote no nothing changes we are still full members of the EU we can't be forced to leave the EU so all these threaths are BULL.

Also as soon as Intel which is an American company purely devoted to making a profit for its shareholders, sets up its bases in Eastern Europe, it will be Fuck you Ireland ! Hello Warsaw. (Substitute equally low pay EE city)
    Martins job as ateacher is always there for him and not only that but to the best of my knowledge he can still get the salary too.

Westside.

Reviews

I was watching the news a couple of years back and a small factory closed down the bog with the loss of about 30 jobs, Micheál Martin was interviewed in is capacity as Minister for Enterprise etc.

I paraphrase the chap but basically he said that he was'nt worried about these jobs losses (arrogant bastard) its when the likes of Dell or Intel go that he would be worried.

I bet that has come back to haunt him

Reviews

i said no before and I'll say no again.

Holding a second vote on Lisbon at the behest of Brussels just goes to show how much of a spineless bunch of wankers Fianna Fail really are. They have absolutely no respect for the ordinary people of this country.

A while back Cowen was asked why he wouldn't agree to a by-election in Donegal. he replied that it was not in His interest to do so. His,as if the will of the people was a secondary concern. Hopefully the Greens will have the balls to drive a stake through the heart of NAMA before it is passed. They should be made aware that their party's ultimate fate is linked to to their actions regarding NAMA.

Vote No.

Blog Entries

Default No way

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pussy Eater View Post
    Hopefully the Greens will have the balls to drive a stake through the heart of NAMA before it is passed.

the greens are worse than FF.Hiding behind some ecological goodness.The Greens are only holding out so they have their ministerial pensions besides The Greens know they are bolloxed so why do anything to undermine the goverment.

Westside.

Default A 21st Century Revolution

I believe that we will see the most amazing revolution within the next 30 years. The people are restless and are not going to take much more.

Tired of being Wage Slaves or Slaves.
    Tired of being Lied to.
    Tired of being victim to Fraudsters.
    Tired of being good little citizens.
    Tired of being told what to say.
    Tired of being told what to think.
    Tired of being polluted.
    Tired of being hungry.

But not too tired to fight back. Never too tired to fight back...

Blog Entries

Default Never happen

Quote Originally Posted by Banned User View Post
    I believe that we will see the most amazing revolution within the next 30 years. The people are restless and are not going to take much more.

Tired of being Wage Slaves or Slaves.
    Tired of being Lied to.
    Tired of being victim to Fraudsters.
    Tired of being good little citizens.
    Tired of being told what to say.
    Tired of being told what to think.
    Tired of being polluted.
    Tired of being hungry.

But not too tired to fight back. Never too tired to fight back...
    because we are too sneaky a race of ppl on average.The Irish attitude in general is and always has being "as long as im ok".The Easter Rising of 1916 was a good eg of this.Risings were to take place all over the country.Most of the ppl backed off and left the few that went out for dead.

Westside.

Default the government..

well said lads, they are spineless fools...

yes the multinationals were grand for creating bulk employment but they've no loyalty and pack up and leave in no time after all the generous incentives (tax etc.) and supports they were given

i used to sort of like fianna fail but no more, remember a few years ago they even allowed the 'love ulster' march crap to go ahead in dublin and they call themselves 'the republican party'.. as if them orange scumbags hadnt caused enough violence, destruction and hostility in the north over the years and still do.. fianna fail dropped their slogan 'alot done, more to do', more like 'shag all done, a hell of alot to do (but wont)' remember all the projects in dublin that went way way over-budget.. scumbags bleeding the country dry, those luas, port tunnel works costing what? twice as much as they estimated.. cant be that hard to estimate a job accurately.

i reckon bertie stepped down to let cowen take the fall as he was the financial minister for ages so made crap decisions all along.. i heard he's an accountant or barrister, not sure.. but he most have got them qualifications of the internet

and the greens, green my arse, what have they actually done that is green.. this country has damn all drive for green energy although we've possibly the best conditions for wind and wave power i surope..

I want a REVOLUTION! I demand a Revolution!!!!!!!!!!!