Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: E-i stop blurring faces

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Thumbs down E-i stop blurring faces

    Will escorts please stop blurring your faces on your pictures,there is no point in having photos verified by E-I and then blurring your face.If you not confident enough to show your face,get out of the escort business.If you look on the sites around Europe,very,very few of the girls blur there faces on there photos.E-I should BAN this practice.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Will escorts please stop blurring your faces on your pictures,there is no point in having photos verified by E-I and then blurring your face.If you not confident enough to show your face,get out of the escort business.If you look on the sites around Europe,very,very few of the girls blur there faces on there photos.E-I should BAN this practice.
    No comment.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    We are bluring faces because this is them request. They do it because they do not want to publish them face in front of every body, I don`t think so that they would do it because they don`t feel that confidence.

    Laura

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    No comment.
    Anna,if you have nothing to say,just stay out of the thread alltogether!Stop your the free advert!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    We are bluring faces because this is them request. They do it because they do not want to publish them face in front of every body, I don`t think so that they would do it because they don`t feel that confidence.

    Laura
    You are blurring the adverts because they request it!,talk about the tail wagging the dog!Improve the site,and STOP this practice.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    I'm afraid You have to discuss your idea with Patricia. If she let us know that we should stop blurring Escorts faces then we will.
    Regards
    Nicole

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    Ad Staff, can you please blur my face only in the first picture in my profile ( the one with pink background). Just a light blur around the eyes will do. I dont have the software to do it myself.
    Is it possible or shall i email you for this request?
    Thank you.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    You haven't thought this through very good Notatwork. Don't you think escorts blur their faces for their own safety and discretion rather than to deceive clients. Irelands a very small place with very small towns. What's to stop someone emailing hotels pictures of escorts if they were unblurred. It would cause alot of hassle for escorts. It would be even worse for an Irish escort to have their face unblurred as her friends and family might come across her pictures. That would apply to all escorts I suppose. They wouldn't want their friends and family knowing their an escort. Anyhow it's all part of the mystery when you go and see an escort and wonder what she looks like. If the photos are verified and she has a great body then theres a very good chance her face isn't too bad either
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 20-08-09 at 14:10.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    I'm afraid You have to discuss your idea with Patricia. If she let us know that we should stop blurring Escorts faces then we will.
    Regards
    Nicole
    Ok Patricia,if you consider E-I websites to be operating to the very highest international standards,this practice of blurring photos should be curtailed.If an escort is not prepared to show there faces in there photos you should turn away there business.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Anna,if you have nothing to say,just stay out of the thread alltogether!Stop your the free advert!
    A post isn't an advert, it's my opinion.
    It can get me some clients or it can hold some back like in this case.
    Beside that I'm paying serious money for advertising my profile, it is not free.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •