Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The Agency xxx

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Question The Agency xxx

    I'm just curious to know has anyone actually been to see any of their ladies, in a time where most are looking for the best offers they can get this group come in with €200 / half hour and €300 for the hour. Out of 14 ladies only 2 have verified pics and not a single review of any of them!!
    Oh and the message board id is that of an escort from Newcastle!!

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/322/T...rt-agency.html
    Last edited by anon361; 20-08-09 at 08:41.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'm just curious to know has anyone actually been to see any of their ladies, in a time where most are looking for the best offers they can get this group come in with 200 / half hour and 300 for the hour. Out of 14 ladies only 2 have verified pics and not a single review of any of them!!
    Oh and the message board id is that of an escort from Newcastle!!

    THE AGENCY xxx, Dublin Escort Agency, profile on Escort Ireland
    seen these meself,the prices are just stupid,and the pics are fake.whod want to be off your head to even consider these.as far as i remember one of the pics was already pointed out to be a well known pornstar,chancers.cant be doing much buisness when theres genuine girls with real pics and good reviews for half the price,why would you go to the agency
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    seen these meself,the prices are just stupid,and the pics are fake.whod want to be off your head to even consider these.as far as i remember one of the pics was already pointed out to be a well known pornstar,chancers.cant be doing much buisness when theres genuine girls with real pics and good reviews for half the price,why would you go to the agency
    Well as an agency, they have much cheaper advertising than us independents. For instance for 500 they can advertise up to 5 escorts/ month ( which is basically 5 different ads but only one real girl or so) .
    Me as independent pay 250/ month for one advert profile.
    Now imagine, i would set up 4 more profiles with different pics for different tastes. Voila - I'm getting much more bussines for much less money payed for advertising. The only drawback is that they are marked as agency, but I can imagine that you can still find people who go for it. Especially in the middle of the night when most independents will be asleep.
    Not sure if I'm right here but it seems like an explanation to me, what do you think?
    Check the rates, they can advertise up to 10 girls for 750, which would normaly cost 2500e for independents.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anna23 View Post
    well as an agency, they have much cheaper advertising than us independents. For instance for 500 they can advertise up to 5 escorts/ month ( which is basically 5 different ads but only one real girl or so) .
    Me as independent pay 250/ month for one advert profile.
    Now imagine, i would set up 4 more profiles with different pics for different tastes. Voila - i'm getting much more bussines for much less money payed for advertising. The only drawback is that they are marked as agency, but i can imagine that you can still find people who go for it. Especially in the middle of the night when most independents will be asleep.
    Not sure if i'm right here but it seems like an explanation to me, what do you think?
    Check the rates, they can advertise up to 10 girls for 750, which would normaly cost 2500e for independents.
    well that answers my question,and everyone esles to
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •