Thread: new guy.... questions .....

1. Default new guy.... questions .....

hi..guys ..i am a japanese man, due to some bussiness i came to ireland...i love this country and people ...but there's some questions confused me after i read some reviews...

1: owo is really have sex without condoms? i mean is anybody really did it without condoms?
    2: if i paid for one hour,how many times can i have? i mean ejaculate... do i need ask for this before i visit ?
    3: what do i need to ask before i visit? any advise? thanks

some stupid questions ...hope somebody can help me thank you. buy d way, any good girl to recommend...thanks

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 106954618 View Post
    hi..guys ..i am a japanese man, due to some bussiness i came to ireland...i love this country and people ...but there's some questions confused me after i read some reviews...

1: owo is really have sex without condoms? i mean is anybody really did it without condoms?
    2: if i paid for one hour,how many times can i have? i mean ejaculate... do i need ask for this before i visit ?

some stupid questions ...hope somebody can help me thank you. buy d way, any good girl to recommend...thanks
    hello there mr new guy, so your looking for some fun while your here!!!!!!!!

1) owo is blow job with out condom, there is a definite no, no as regards to sex without condom!!
    2) speak with the lady when you phone her about this, normally you get 2 rounds in an hour if your lucky!!!!
    3) just ask the lady what she provides and what you want as see if she satisfies your needs, and treat her with respect and she will provide you a good service, as for recomending somebody you didnt say when ur coming and what part ov the country you are staying.

most ov all for your 1st time,

enjoy and relax!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default A nother

I think we have another one,looks suspiciously like some one trying to write in broken english
    Time will tell we shall see

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I think we have another one,looks suspiciously like some one trying to write in broken english
    Time will tell we shall see
    sorry i dont really understand whats its mean...thanks any way./..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Dont mention

sorry i dont really understand whats its mean...thanks any way./..
    Dont mention,im off for some saki and sushi

6. Default

Dont mention,im off for some saki and sushi

may be you need a japanese girl after that...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Sounds

may be you need a japanese girl after that...
    sounds very nice, u know any with u being from japan an all

8. Default

sounds very nice, u know any with u being from japan an all
    haha....im here alone...sorry if you come to japan...i offer u a good one , no problem..