Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Lockerbie

Blog Entries

Default If you needed a brain scan

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    No that was a criticism of your post and your own admission that your post was a throw away remark instead of attempting to defend your point of view you descended into your usual infantile level of insults.
    I guess that's all you have.

Drain doctor could do it for you.Wouldnt confirm much though.

Oh sorry you were trying to be witty,never spotted it,
    Westside.

Reviews

The biggest victim in incidents like this & so many others is the truth........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Drain doctor could do it for you.Wouldnt confirm much though.

Oh sorry you were trying to be witty,never spotted it,
    Westside.
    Yep that's all you have

sad really.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Default :-(

Yep that's all you have

sad really.

Westside.

Default FBI letter

Lockerbie bomber: Letter from FBI director Robert Mueller - Telegraph

Just been reading through this letter and while i agree with most of the contents i find a severe lack of contempt for the scottish legal system.
    Alex salmond reported on sky news earlier that the decision to release the convicted bomber was down to the basis of the Scottish legal system alone and would not be swayed by either US or any other international agency.
    Whilst i feel proud that the Scottish goverment would not be dictated to, I still dont agree with the decision to release him.

Blog Entries

Default Once more..........

Yes but if you only look at it from the western view point you are not seeing the whole picture and end up with a very distorted view of what is happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    But I was only expressing how it was viewed in the western world in general..........
    I didn't say I was only expressing how I viewed it, I was expressing how it was viewed, in general, in the western world............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Thumbs down No sh!t sherlock

Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi has today been given a new life expectancy of 10 years cant really say i'm surprised by this prediction, not too bad for only having weeks to live.

Blog Entries

Again I commend the forgiveness displayed by the Scottish, I just hope it was not politically motivated..........
    Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    It seems that there is provision made for anyone who has 3 months or less to live and are released on compassionate grounds, however with all the wheeling and dealing that has been going on behind the scenes with regard to politics and trade with libya i'm beginning to think that this 3 month rule has just been brought out the bag.
    Still think he should have left jail a dead man instead of going back to a heroes welcome.
    Maybe they should put him back in.................

Lockerbie bomber Megrahi living in luxury villa six months after being at 'death's door' - Telegraph
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I didn't say I was only expressing how I viewed it, I was expressing how it was viewed, in general, in the western world............
    i for will only add this, oil has price over, all the norms justice, shame on the scottish government, i thought they e
    were free of south of the boarder, seems not, take the claymores out and become free,
    to add to this asked if freedom from a colonial power was a good thing, the the reply was ,we are free to make our own mistakes, scotland please note freedom comes with a price, that is NOT doing your masters bidding.
    Last edited by wanted the best 69; 14-09-10 at 18:12.
    taking a break, but not gone

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678