Thread: What the drug that Jackson took can do

Blog Entries

Default What the drug that Jackson took can do

Here is a mail that i am following from a guy in the US who gave me alot of lifting advice.He is in hospital for the last few weeks and has come very close too many times but he is a s strong as hell mentally.He initally got Luekemia and thats sorted but developed comlications.this is why i decided to give blood regularly and am starting very soon.

Family and friends,

***** had a big scare today after they inserted the camera pill. His blood pressure dropped to 70/35 and his heart rate skyrocketed. They think it could have been from the propophyl. The same drug that killed Michael Jackson. Then he started coughing up blood. They had to move him to the surgical icu unit. They won't let me stay with him so I'm at the hotel. When we left his blood pressure was stable at 118/64 and heartrate at 118. He is still coughing up lots of blood and they don't know the cause. They did 2 chest xrays and will do ct scan of stomach in a few hours. I'll update in the am.

***** needs lots of prayers tonight.

Love and thanks,

what hope had Jackson,
    Westside.

Reviews

The makers of that drug should be made read your post (although not on this forum) and realise the side efects this is having.

ESP

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Every hope

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Here is a mail that i am following from a guy in the US who gave me alot of lifting advice.He is in hospital for the last few weeks and has come very close too many times but he is a s strong as hell mentally.He initally got Luekemia and thats sorted but developed comlications.this is why i decided to give blood regularly and am starting very soon.

Family and friends,

***** had a big scare today after they inserted the camera pill. His blood pressure dropped to 70/35 and his heart rate skyrocketed. They think it could have been from the propophyl. The same drug that killed Michael Jackson. Then he started coughing up blood. They had to move him to the surgical icu unit. They won't let me stay with him so I'm at the hotel. When we left his blood pressure was stable at 118/64 and heartrate at 118. He is still coughing up lots of blood and they don't know the cause. They did 2 chest xrays and will do ct scan of stomach in a few hours. I'll update in the am.

***** needs lots of prayers tonight.

Love and thanks,

what hope had Jackson,
    Westside.
    Well actually i think he had every hope cause he shouldnt have been taking it in the first place