Thread: Sorry wrong number?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Exclamation Sorry wrong number?

Has anybody inadvertantly dialled a family member or friend when making an appointment?

It happened me about three years ago. Saved a lady's number who happened to be the same first letter as my sister. So you've guessed what's next. I dialled my sister and what asking luckily enough about rates and location only. Then I twigged and had to say I was trying to ring a physiotherapist enquiring about an appointment for treatment on my injured ankle and dialled my sister by mistake.
    Last edited by Ballczar; 18-08-09 at 23:51.

Nope!

Last edited by thehighwayman; 19-08-09 at 05:12.

Blog Entries

Default Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ballczar View Post
    Has anybody inadvertantly dialled a family member or friend when making an appointment?

It happened me about three years ago. Saved a lady's number who happened to be the same first letter as my sister. So you've guessed what's next. I dialled my sister and what asking luckily enough about rates and location only. Then I twigged and had to say I was trying to ring a physiotherapist enquiring about an appointment for treatment on my injured ankle and dialled my sister by mistake.
    hello,Hi how are you today

im great thanks.

listen are you busy

now not at all.why?

Can i call in so?

yeah no probs

I stay for an hour

Thats fine.

Do you do anal?

Dad?Your son forgot to take his pills this morning.

Westside.

Did you remember to hobble around for a few weeks after?

Reviews

Alot to be said for a separate punting sim i guess

nbt

Reviews

Thumbs up

yes the only way not to make them mistakes is to use a diferent sim card, i never dialled the wrong number, thank god!!!!!!