Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Apartment or hotel?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    57

    Default Apartment or hotel?

    Hey everybody.I'm going to Cork next week for a few days and I'm weighting up whether to go to an apartment or hotel.What to you think.Thanks,Dita

  2. #2

    Default

    apparptent for me,you never know who you see in a hotel, unless its app in hotel

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    corcaigh
    Posts
    168
    Reviews
    7

    Cool sexy dita

    Quote Originally Posted by Dita View Post
    Hey everybody.I'm going to Cork next week for a few days and I'm weighting up whether to go to an apartment or hotel.What to you think.Thanks,Dita
    it dosent matter dita...i never know were i am when im with you....cant wait to see you again sexy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dita View Post
    Hey everybody.I'm going to Cork next week for a few days and I'm weighting up whether to go to an apartment or hotel.What to you think.Thanks,Dita
    Just a question. If you are working on your own, wouldnt renting an apartment be a little expensive?
    I might go with you and we can share, since Ber has some present for me prepared

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Dita

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Just a question. If you are working on your own, wouldnt renting an apartment be a little expensive?
    I might go with you and we can share, since Ber has some present for me prepared
    Good idea Anna thats good thinking and I know Dita aswell
    We be just one big happy family
    ps Do u want ure pressie wrapped?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    country guy
    Posts
    2
    Reviews
    1

    Default fun times

    hi dita never mind cork dubs are better - when are u coming back to us

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Good idea Anna thats good thinking and I know Dita aswell
    We be just one big happy family
    ps Do u want ure pressie wrapped?
    That's not necessary. Main thing is it's sweet! ( or steak )

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Steak

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    That's not necessary. Main thing is it's sweet! ( or steak )
    Steak u like ure steak ah now there a real woman,u see I produce beef top quality fully traceable
    and ill thrown in a nice box of chocs (the sweet part ) for after.
    PS How big is ure freezer

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    918
    Reviews
    54

    Default come)

    galwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy come over 2 us n the west kid u will be v recieved indeed

  10. Default

    hi there come to belfast never mind down south but stay in apartment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •