1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mousey's Phobias Thread

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default mouse

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I totally agree Mousey. I do at least do the sign of the cross before killing them. I dont like to murder. But I agree about the more legs then me and in my personal space philosophy.
    Mouse beware Dollys gonna kill u remember u have more legs than her

When he stands up he has the same as me: 2 legs and 2 arms

Reviews

I have a (small) middle leg too. It looks a bit like a skin tag

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Pussy

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    When he stands up he has the same as me: 2 legs and 2 arms
    Thats allright but if the mouse gets near the pussy he is definitelyy done for

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    I have a (small) middle leg too. It looks a bit like a skin tag
    Ill make an exception sometimes. Just like that spider I was mesmerized with and wouldnt have dreamed of killing his electric blue body. Ill just love you mousey no matter how many legs you have. Just dont tell me you have more then 2 eyes and more then 2 ears. I might find it also a little odd if you have more then 1 tail.

6. Default

I go to the market alot in China and the things you come across you wouldn't beleive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scorp.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	2.7 KB 
ID:	12706  

My phobia is not on the list Oddly enough, I'm afraid of Asians. Beforevyou judge me, no racism here. I just panick when i see one. And I do not know what to do...

Default Phobias and other thoughts.....

Having travelled all over the world since the age of 5 and come into contact with just about every culture on earth (and probably the only member on this site that has travelled into outer space) I have learned that the worst things in life are in no particular order

Diarrhea - Mosquitos- A talkative woman - Death in a place far from home- Regret

I can cope with anything else but not the above.

I once was on my deathbed with malaria and caught an extremely nasty dose of the runs and was waited on by a nurse who never shut up.

I do regret not repairing my mosquito net prior to travelling.

YouTube - Edith Piaf - Non, Je ne regrette rien

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default To each their own......

I don't if it's phobias but, I've found as I've gotten older that certain things scare me. I don't like heights, but only when there's nothing to stop me falling off the edge. Slippy surfaces.
    I break into a cold sweat when I cut myself or slip, especially backwards. I think that's to do with an accident I had some time ago. That time I thought I was going to die.
    I know someone who totally freaks if there's a butterfly in the room. I can't understand that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Banned User View Post
    Having travelled all over the world since the age of 5 and come into contact with just about every culture on earth (and probably the only member on this site that has travelled into outer space) I have learned that the worst things in life are in no particular order

Diarrhea - Mosquitos- A talkative woman - Death in a place far from home- Regret

I can cope with anything else but not the above.

I once was on my deathbed with malaria and caught an extremely nasty dose of the runs and was waited on by a nurse who never shut up.

I do regret not repairing my mosquito net prior to travelling.

YouTube - Edith Piaf - Non, Je ne regrette rien
    You'll be happy to know that tho I post alot, in real life I am very quiet. I dont talk much at all. Noone ever knows what Im about. I'm one big secret.

And I agree, I hate a talkative women also. Especially ones with a strong American accent. I tell you the truth now... I often take off running when a women is talking on her mobile behind me, if I am walking and get unlucky enough to have one of those ones behind me, I just go ahead and start running. I refuse to have to listen to that nasal gossipy voice behind me while I walk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast