Thread: On me ead son

Talking On me ead son

Might nick down to Tescos and make a few bob

The Press Association: Tesco sued over pineapple 'clunk'

Afternoon Auntie Pat

awww, we both know how much i like pineapples....btw You still owe me burger and fries....
    You sassy girl ---- I know You ate it already

Nicole

Not a lot of people know this but pineapples and tropical fruits in general are the single biggest danger to the aged. I'm forever either dodging rouge pineapples determined to nut me from the top shelf of my local shop or mangos rolling out from underneath to trip me up. Somedays are worse then others but I'm no taking any chances. I'm staying in bed and having a boiled egg and nice slice of bread and butter. You'll get your food when you put up my profile wee lassy and not before.

There is now way on earth Im putting Your profile on this website as we both know You dont want to send photo for verification. Which fake photos and from which website are You planning to use????
    As fas as shopping for tropical fruis....well told You already I will go with You. I know you want this fruit called NANDO dont You??
    Nic

I already sent you my verification pics lassy so don't make me come over there and get stern with you. You can see my buns are really mine so whats the delay ? I'd be working right now instead of laid up with a pineapple related injury if you'd put my flippin profile up. I might just have to ring you and don't bring poor nando into this after what you did to his banana. he was ripe for the picking and you cut him down to size when he was in his prime.

Well, Nano should keep his banana to himself...I never said he can lay it out there. yes Your bunns looks cool , however dont know if its Yours as You didnt send Me any photo for verification. You are naughty and trying to trick me. Profile wont be up untill You will sort it My dear.
    stop being crappy and bring some lunch to the office( now You owe my a burger, fries and snickers)
    Nicole

That poor boys best years were in front of him even if leaning a little to the left. I've been nursing him back to health but i'm fighting a losing battle and its not helping that you still have it in drawer in office and won't give it back. Don't deny it as Pat told me and for the last time my pics are real my buns are firm and I want my profile up asap or they'll be hell to pay.

Ha , Girl are You trying to tell Me Your buns are more firm than Your neck....awwww You are so sassy and not telling me truth. Nando and his curvy banana had to suffer consequences.
    Cos I will not help him/you out. Unless You will convince me with a little treat???

little treat is still in your desk drawer missy i want it back. I know you keep it in jar of pickled onions so still a chance of returning nando to former glory. do this and i will calm down and bring nice treat. I might let you have a taste of my buns.