Thread: Kerry Sunday and Monday first time in your Fair City!!!

Smile

Thanks so much for all the fun and warm,receptive hospitality I have been shown by all youcork cuties during my visit...
    I will be returning to cork in November and truly look forward to spending some more memorable moments with you...
    Kisse Hugs and Snuggles Alyssa 0872758938 xxxx

Gents of Kerry,
    I will be visiting your fair city which I have heard numerous gorgeous things about for two days...

I look forward to entertaining you and making your fantasies a reality....Whether you need some relaxation or just some sensual healing I am keen and willing to satisfy your every need....

Please note that advance appointments are always recommended and that I do use a verification system in order to meet so please give me at least 2hrs notice of any meeting this will give me more than enough time to verify you and fulfil your desires...Kisses Hugs and Snuggles Alyssa 0872758938.....
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 16-08-09 at 01:03. Reason: One advertising post per forum per day only
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Reviews

Default which city?

hi alyssa is it tralee or killarney you are coming to?
    and your verification system how does this work??
    many thanks martin
    its better to burn out than to fade away

hi alyssa how is killarney