I forget who it was who said the above, but seriously location of an apt/hotel is something the ladies underestimate.

In my opinion, it can be the reason for some of the no shows (the guy realises just how far he has to go)

On my last dozen punts, here s where I went

Railway street, this is a terrible street off Gardiner st and was very dangerous. I am a big guy and can look after myself, but I was sold the address as being off oconnell st! Lie!

Thomas street, another rough part of town and this time I ended up next door to a busy boozer

Beside the O2, now the 02 is good for a gig and all, but its a long walk down the quays and I was well out of town in a very quiet dimly lit area full of vacant apartments from the celtic tiger madness

Next I was out in Dalkey, a hell of a long way out as I discovered! Jo Maxi, expensive!

Next was just off Camden street, a great location

So good, I went back again!!

Punt seven was down the quays towards Heuston station. Handy for the boggers on the return leg home, but again a walk.

Next punt was an increasingly popular area advertised as D2, but offically D8 and near the SCR. OK location for me, but plenty of others would say too far and felt too obvious.

Next I was back out to Dalkey, grumbling again, this time a dart rather than a njo maxi. Took longer, cost less

First hotel next and near Rathmines. A fair bit out of town and too overused

Penultimate punt was in a second hotel, well known D4, way too well known

Finally I ended up back in D8, diff lady

The upshot of all the above is simple, most of us in Dublin live in a suberb. City centre is cool.

These random locations are not

This idea of walking 25 down to the 02, or heading down thomas street doesnt appeal. Nor do the same hotels in D4.

Girls need to be more honest about their location too, we are not looking for the apt no, but a more accurate place /street would help.

My three cents

S Talker