Thread: Active Users

Reviews

Default Active Users

Most users ever online was 464, 04-07-07 at 19:54.

Every time I look up this site I see the above information. In the 2 months or so since I registered here I think the most currently active users I have seen at any one time are 130 or so.
    So I pose the question:
    Why is this?
    Were there a red hot thread taking place on that day?
    Have people become jaded with this site?
    Maybe someone could enlighten me
    Last edited by westcorklad; 16-08-09 at 08:48. Reason: Correcting grammar
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

Default Allow me to enlighten you

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Most users ever online was 464, 04-07-07 at 19:54.

Every time I look up this site I see the above information. In the 2 months or so since I registered here I think the most currently active users I have seen at any one time are 130 or so.
    So I pose the question:
    Why is this?
    Were there a red hot thread taking place on that day?
    Have people become jaded about this site?
    Maybe someone could enlighten me
    its means that 334 more users online that day as opposed to the days you checked.

Hope this helps,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    its means that 334 more users online that day as opposed to the days you checked.

Hope this helps,
    Westside.

Yeah right thanks for that old pal

The question I was trying to ask was: was that an exceptional day for online users or was it the norm for there to be around that number back then?
    As I stated in my first post the number of currently online users I have seen in my 2 months or so on this site has been nowhere near 464 and as a number of the longtime members have stated in fairly recent posts that the quality of this site has deteriorated I just wonder is this the reason or am I way off track here?
    By the way I am not trying to step on anyones toes here. Just trying to ask a serious question which I hope will get a serious answer.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

I discussed that very question on another thread about a year ago. The only satisfactory answer that I could come up with was, that it was our American cousins logging on on Independence Day to check out who they should book while on holiday in Ireland. Either that, or it was all the lads who had emmigrated trying to keep a breast of developments back home in the auld sod. The final possibility was again the Irish-American constituency searching for their lost relatives.

It really is amazing what Americans get up to on Independence Day.

Reviews

It must've been a hot topic been discussed. When theres a contreversial thread and things get a bit heated it's amazing how many people log on to watch what happens.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

If it was a hot topic then in truth it was probably only 4. The rest were multiple profiles backing each other up. We may never reach such numbers again, probably have banned most of them in the great E-I turkey shoot of last few weeks.