Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Reviews

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    35

    Default Reviews

    I know that there have been many threads about this but they quickly get lost. It would help if there was a link to NBT on the review home page for observations on reviews. For instance look at Peterbigboy. He has two reviews, both of different escorts on different days, yet does not mention that they are partners. A genuine reviewer would have mentioned that he had been there already, a pimp would not. In my view these reviews should have the ears.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,697

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    I know that there have been many threads about this but they quickly get lost. It would help if there was a link to NBT on the review home page for observations on reviews. For instance look at Peterbigboy. He has two reviews, both of different escorts on different days, yet does not mention that they are partners. A genuine reviewer would have mentioned that he had been there already, a pimp would not. In my view these reviews should have the ears.
    That would be too much effort for NBT to check if the reviewer reviews only girls who work together, I guess
    Even though I believe this is one of the best ways how to spot fakes.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    That would be too much effort for NBT to check if the reviewer reviews only girls who work together, I guess
    Even though I believe this is one of the best ways how to spot fakes.
    This is why I would like a link on the review page, so that others can notify NBT of suspicios circumstances.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    429
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    This is why I would like a link on the review page, so that others can notify NBT of suspicios circumstances.
    Good idea

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    That would be too much effort for NBT to check if the reviewer reviews only girls who work together, I guess
    You guess correctly

    nbt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •