Thread: The massage

Reviews

Thumbs up The massage

I noticed a few of the regular posters here tend to go for massages and a few of the lady advertisers base there adds around the massage.so whats the deal with these sessions,is it just a quick back rub and handjob or what.im tempted to find out for myself so i need an insight.it sounds a bit dull or am i missing something
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Yeah, I'm wondering about this too, lads... help a mouse out!

On the topic,rio ferdinand got a massage and happy ending in amsterdam before englands 2-2 draw with holland.he wouldn`t be making mistakes, like the woeful back pass that let dirk kuyt in to score for the dutch ,if he wasn`t getting a handjob the night before.rio was banned for eight months a few years back for forgetting to attend a drugs test.i wonder did he drop in to a few of amsterdams cafes to keep his forgetful mind alert,to help weed out those mistakesSO TO SPEAK.
    Those glases aren`t fooling anyone rio,we Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	12682know its you.
    Last edited by sexyfukka; 14-08-09 at 17:17.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    On the topic,rio ferdinand got a massage and happy ending in amsterdam before englands 2-2 draw with holland.he wouldn`t be making mistakes, like the woeful back pass that let dirk kuyt in to score for the dutch ,if he wasn`t getting a handjob the night before.rio was banned for eight months a few years back for forgetting to attend a drugs test.i wonder did he drop in to a few of amsterdams cafes to keep his forgetful mind alert,to help weed out those mistakesSO TO SPEAK.
    Those glases aren`t fooling anyone rio,we Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	12682know its you.
    those happy ending massages are doin rio no good--injured all the time

Reviews

Default Massages..what's the fuss

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Yeah, I'm wondering about this too, lads... help a mouse out!
    I've been twice, first experience involved 2 girls so 4 hands massage, some Russian and hand relief. Most recent visit was with a girl advertising here and got a professional quality massage, with hands and breasts rubbing all over, hand relief to finish. Different but good nonetheless.

Blog Entries

I have only just realized the other day what WD40 is used for.... as one of my windows broke down... that is very funny that you have named yourself after a lubricating spray..... lol

Anyhow, I am now qualified in holistic massage (hence I have not been around since the summer).... so if anybody would like to avail in my services. feel free to give me a ring.

xxx
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kat View Post
    i have only just realized the other day what wd40 is used for.... As one of my windows broke down... That is very funny that you have named yourself after a lubricating spray..... Lol

anyhow, i am now qualified in holistic massage (hence i have not been around since the summer).... So if anybody would like to avail in my services. Feel free to give me a ring.

Xxx
    if i ever decide to go for one of these massages kat il go to you then,we cud find a few other uses for me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	15060  
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

Default Soem ppl like massage and others arent pushed.

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    I noticed a few of the regular posters here tend to go for massages and a few of the lady advertisers base there adds around the massage.so whats the deal with these sessions,is it just a quick back rub and handjob or what.im tempted to find out for myself so i need an insight.it sounds a bit dull or am i missing something
    i like massage (proper one) because its does me good but i only go for the odd thai massage (and i do mean the odd one) and again the reason is more training than anything else.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    if i ever decide to go for one of these massages kat il go to you then,we cud find a few other uses for me
    Ok.... I'm sure you are full of all kinds of fantastic ideas.......
    xxx
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc