Thread: Do you all have E-Passports in Ireland?

Default Do you all have E-Passports in Ireland?

The American passports all have microchips in them now. Do you have them on Irish and UK passports?

Reviews

Mine has a barcode swipe scan thingy that they beep on a machine, like I'm being bought at a bloody supermarket.

Reviews

We sure do Dolly , and if anyone wants to go to your great country , then they will need to update their passport as it is now a standard requirement imposed upon us by your Dept of Homeland Security . If they don't have an E Passport they won't be leaving Dublin airport !
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    We sure do Dolly , and if anyone wants to go to your great country , then they will need to update their passport as it is now a standard requirement imposed upon us by your Dept of Homeland Security . If they don't have an E Passport they won't be leaving Dublin airport !
    U dont have to update it ,till your current passport runs out .

nbt

It looks like this with this symbol

Many people think it is the "mark of the beast". I found a website talking all about it.

The Practical Nomad blog: RFID passport logo (or "mark of the beast"?)

If the chip doesnt read when you pass immigration, they will just look at the info on the paper part of passport. Passport is still valid if the chip doesnt read. Old passports without chip are still valid till expiration date. When you renew, you are given the "Mark of the Beast" E-passport. Some suggested microwaving it. But I think the best method someone said was hammering your passport. But you cant let it look like you purposely tampered with it, or you will go on to prison! From what I gathered from my internet search last night, the information on the microchip is the same as what is written on the page of your passport containing name, date and place of birth, what ever is printed there on the page.
    They say that when the passport is read at airport, it is opened up and vulnerable for hackers to grab info and clone it. That's why some are deciding to hammer their passport. There is possible identity fraud that could happen.
    In my opinion, I want the old passports back. Im not a fan of the "mark of the beast" ones

hey dolly
    who cares about the epassport as long as you check your through dublin immigration sometime soon
    there is a bit of an Uma Thurman look about you, and I've always wanted to bang Uma Thurman

Quote Originally Posted by anardri View Post
    hey dolly
    who cares about the epassport as long as you check your through dublin immigration sometime soon
    there is a bit of an Uma Thurman look about you, and I've always wanted to bang Uma Thurman
    actually i just seen your site
    at 250 for a half an hour you can stay in america love

Reviews

Why does anyone travel by plane if it's riddled with technicalities, requirements etc... Airposts have NO RIGHT to complain about falling tourist numbers, THEY PUT THEM OFF COMING HERE !!!

ESP

Blog Entries

Default Because..........

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    Why does anyone travel by plane if it's riddled with technicalities, requirements etc... Airposts have NO RIGHT to complain about falling tourist numbers, THEY PUT THEM OFF COMING HERE !!!

ESP
    Security will never be compromised for the sake of tourism............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L