Thread: NEW girl in Dublin.!!!.....massage with oils, incense, candles and music.......

1. Thumbs up NEW girl in Dublin.!!!.....massage with oils, incense, candles and music.......

I’m located in Dublin and I offer a full body relaxing massage with oils, incense, candles and music.
    My healing hands will first work any areas of tension and then slowly, using certain breathing techniques unlock emotional blockages so that the experience of building up the sexual energy that we release at orgasm will become implosive rather than explosive. Alternatively you may want to use the rest of the massage session just absorbing the pleasures received. You learn how you can consciously contain the energy as it takes you to a higher state of consciousness where sexuality and spirituality meet and, as they meet, enhance sensation through out the body.

XXXXX

XXXXX
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4597 [].jpg 
Views:	471 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	12659   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4501.jpg 
Views:	453 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	12660  
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 13-08-09 at 17:16. Reason: removing phone number. no numbers allowed to be posted by non advertisers

Default Same girl???!!!

hi, i was wondering if bony is the same girl with Elena(grek girl) because i think she is using the same text in her add but the number is different!!!

3. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rocknight View Post
    hi, i was wondering if bony is the same girl with Elena(grek girl) because i think she is using the same text in her add but the number is different!!!
    i'm not same girl i'm friend with her we worked together before in norwey but she's away in grece now.

4. Default details

hi would you pm or text me your details and contact number thanks Danny 0*********
    Last edited by luther; 15-08-09 at 20:10. Reason: Phone number removed...

5. Default

Hi Bony,

Could you pass on your details by PM please,

regards

hi could you pm details thanks