Thread: Problems with vodafone network.

Angry Problems with vodafone network.

TODAY SOMETHING STRANGE HAPENED.YESTERDAY MY PHONE WAS RINGING ALL DAY BUT TODAY THE PHONE WAS DEAD.I HAVE FULL COVERAGE IN APARTMENT.MY FRIEND WHO IS LIVING WITH ME HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.SHE START TO CALL ME FROM HER PHONE BUT WAS ANSWERING THE MESSAGERY.AFTER THAT I TRY TO CALL HER AND IT WAS THE SAME.OR THEY SAY NUMBER NOT IN USE.NOW I START TO RECEIVE A LOT OF MESSages with missed calls.Someone can tell me if had the same problem.i was so pissed of today

Blog Entries

Default Switch to Metoer

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Alesia View Post
    TODAY SOMETHING STRANGE HAPENED.YESTERDAY MY PHONE WAS RINGING ALL DAY BUT TODAY THE PHONE WAS DEAD.I HAVE FULL COVERAGE IN APARTMENT.MY FRIEND WHO IS LIVING WITH ME HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.SHE START TO CALL ME FROM HER PHONE BUT WAS ANSWERING THE MESSAGERY.AFTER THAT I TRY TO CALL HER AND IT WAS THE SAME.OR THEY SAY NUMBER NOT IN USE.NOW I START TO RECEIVE A LOT OF MESSages with missed calls.Someone can tell me if had the same problem.i was so pissed of today
    they are way better,
    Westside.

3. Default skype on your phoen with 3

just an idea, I am with "3" network and there is free Skype for any pre-paid number.

This would allow anyone to contact you by calling from their PC via Skype directly to your mobile number

ed
    it's better to be hated for who you are, than liked for what you're not