Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Cat Probably has FIV or Cat Aids

Reviews

I Wish I was a cat- Jessies cat, I could sleep with her every night snuggle up/rub against her every night
    she would rub my face/my head(I love that) I would turn over on my back she would rub my belly, I could climb trees lie in the sun sleep in the sink have no worries no bills, I would wait for Jessie to call me & I would come running.....

Reviews

E.P. go see a vet for God's sakes........you're starting to sound like nicegirls.

Blog Entries

Default and

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I would come running.....

piss on the plants and get fucked out.

a right stray you are,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hi Jess,

My local shelter rehomes cats with FIV. If shelters are rehoming cats with FIV, then I would think it is a disease that many cats can live with for many years? I hope your cat is ok.

Pat x
    Yes I also read about this on the internet in my hometown as well. The shelters then pay for all the treatments that the cat might need. So this mean the cat can live many years with this dissease if taking good care of.

Jessie
    HOT EXOTIC BEAUTY JUST FOR YOUR PLEASURE

https://twitter.com/Jessiemature

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Alesia View Post
    ì`m sorry for u to hear that.and really i understand u.if u want i will give u a cat,because my cat will have babies next month.
    Really nice and tempting offer Alesia. But I'm afraid it will be dificult and a lot of paperwork to take the kitten home with me since I live outside Ireland. I think better is to take one at my local shelter if it came so far. But I'm glad that for now my cat is doing better.

Jessie

Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Really nice and tempting offer Alesia. But I'm afraid it will be dificult and a lot of paperwork to take the kitten home with me since I live outside Ireland. I think better is to take one at my local shelter if it came so far. But I'm glad that for now my cat is doing better.

Jessie
    i'll look after your cat for you jessie, while you tour, and you can come and stroke it when your passing through!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post
    from a cattery in France - she is 100% fine, unless she gets abit stressed then one of her eyes start to get sore, suppose it affects them in different ways...

Never knew you lot were so stuck on cats, or is it just anything to do with 'pussy?'

T
    xxx
    Yes I see that a lot of you guys love cats and animals in general I suppose. Thats great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I Wish I was a cat- Jessies cat, I could sleep with her every night snuggle up/rub against her every night
    she would rub my face/my head(I love that) I would turn over on my back she would rub my belly, I could climb trees lie in the sun sleep in the sink have no worries no bills, I would wait for Jessie to call me & I would come running.....
    LOL that's funny. If you where my cat you will be like a prince in paradise. I give my cat a very very good life. She has it better then myself. She doesn't even know what recesion is

Jessie

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    i'll look after your cat for you jessie, while you tour, and you can come and stroke it when your passing through!!!
    YOU looking after my cat???? I will not do that to any cat, poor cat letting her with a nutcase like yourself

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    YOU looking after my cat???? I will not do that to any cat, poor cat letting her with a nutcase like yourself
    thanks babe!!!!!!!!! love you too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123