Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Petty things/hates

Reviews

Default Petty things/hates

YOU KNOW THESE THINGS THAT REALLY GET YOUR GOAT,I HATE THEM.HERES ONE FOR YOU.
    OLD PEOPLE,NOT ALL OLD PEOPLE JUST SOME.IN GENERAL I LIKE OLD PEOPLE BUT THERES A FEW THAT REALLY GET ON MY TITS.YOU KNOW THE ONES THAT THINK JUST BECAUSE IM AN OLD FUCKER IM RIGHT AND YOUR WRONG.THEM ONES.THE OLD PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN DO OR SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY LIKE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE OLD.THE ONES THAT HATE YOU BECAUSE YOUR NOT OLD.
    ANYBODY KNOW THEM,GOT ANY MORE
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

One day you're going to get old and then you'll probably think that young people know nothing because they lack your vast experience of life.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    YOU KNOW THESE THINGS THAT REALLY GET YOUR GOAT,I HATE THEM.HERES ONE FOR YOU.
    OLD PEOPLE,NOT ALL OLD PEOPLE JUST SOME.IN GENERAL I LIKE OLD PEOPLE BUT THERES A FEW THAT REALLY GET ON MY TITS.YOU KNOW THE ONES THAT THINK JUST BECAUSE IM AN OLD FUCKER IM RIGHT AND YOUR WRONG.THEM ONES.THE OLD PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN DO OR SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY LIKE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE OLD.THE ONES THAT HATE YOU BECAUSE YOUR NOT OLD.
    ANYBODY KNOW THEM,GOT ANY MORE

People that type everything in CAPITALS

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    one day you're going to get old and then you'll probably think that young people know nothing because they lack your vast experience of life. :d:d:d
    most likely carlos,but the difference is that i will be right and they will be wrong

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by labratd22 View Post
    People that type everything in CAPITALS
    THATS BECAUSE IM CLEARLY ANGRY

Reviews

Heres another one
    you know when u stop or slow down in your car to let someone in or out and the fucker just drives off without as much as a knod.....oooohhh i fuckin hate that,i feel like driving after them shoutin"wave you fucker,wave" its just bad manners

Reviews

RnB and rap on the radio. I mean for fuck sake, this is IRELAND, not fucking Compton!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default yes

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    One day you're going to get old and then you'll probably think that young people know nothing because they lack your vast experience of life.
    yes indeed carlos as that famous quote says"Youth is wasted on the Young"

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default knod

Heres another one
    you know when u stop or slow down in your car to let someone in or out and the fucker just drives off without as much as a knod.....oooohhh i fuckin hate that,i feel like driving after them shoutin"wave you fucker,wave" its just bad manners
    What is a knod? just in case i get one i know what it is

Reviews

Heres another one
    Totally agree that really p*sses me off. Women drivers are the worst for this my expeirience is 1 in 5give a wave.
    over & out

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast