Thread: less than 2 weeks left!

Default less than 2 weeks left!

HELLO!
    I'm leaving very soon!
    PM for any outcall bookings (anywhere in Dublin) and for photos etc.
    im wondering if i can break some kind of world record for amount of cocks sucked in a week.....dont cum in my mouth but cum anywhere else you like...! Fuck my tight little pussy from behind and pulll my long hair, or sit back and watch my cum using my vibrator and anal beads..

€120 - 30 mins,
    €220- 1 hour
    €200 - 2nd hour
    €150 - 3rd hour

kisses and love as always
    M xxxx

Also forgot to mention that these are new as of tonight discounted prices! (including OWO and Anal)
    xxx
    Last edited by Ad Staff; 07-08-09 at 15:30.

Also forgot to mention that these are new as of tonight discounted prices! (including OWO and Anal)
    xxx

3. Default

hey mia, unable to pm you, can you send details to email address deleted plz
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 10-08-09 at 15:14. Reason: Rule breaking

ONE WEEK LEFT!
    PM for my number and pics! (dont forget to include your email address in the PM so i can send you a photo.
    Outcalls only, no extra charges, i can outcall to anywhere in Dublin and surburbs etc, as far out as Wicklow
    M
    xxx

also would love to squeeze in another threesome/gangbang before i go, any suggestions?

m xxx

23 years old, Irish, size 12, 36 D breasts, a couple of tattoos, long dark hair, green eyes, warm, happy friendly, and fun loving, just for you!
    xxxx