Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: private forum

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    northside
    Posts
    27
    Reviews
    5

    Default private forum

    , after several attempts i finally hacked into private forum , i know i will be banned but before i o do , this is corrupt as much as girls that post in it , these people should remember its us punters that finance e/i and pay the over odd prices off girls we visit if a girl is unhappy with review we post she can black list punter so other escorts ignore him , and we dont have any write to defend or reply to me this wrong , as in our forum escorts can defend themselves , we dont have option ,so e/i either stop this kangaroo court or give us privare forum or open every thingup so we can atleast defend ourselves. ** deleted **
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 09-08-09 at 22:05. Reason: Escort security

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    If you have, as you claim, gained access to the private forum, then IMO you should be banned.......

    This forum exists for the safety and security of the escorts who use it, these ladies allow absolute strangers into their accomodation every day of the week and so put themselves at enormous risk, it does not exist just for the reasons you seem to think it does, and it you, by gaining access to it have compromised their personal safety in any way, them shame on you.............

    And to offer codes so that others may enter is unacceptable.............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cork69 View Post
    i know i will be banned
    Then it will come as no surprise that you are.............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Then it will come as no surprise that you are.............
    Ah sure give corky another chance Luther, he's not the worst, be charitable and just give him a warning this time. Sure I had a go at it myself but failed.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    815
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cork69 View Post
    , after several attempts i finally hacked into private forum , i know i will be banned but before i o do , this is corrupt as much as girls that post in it , these people should remember its us punters that finance e/i and pay the over odd prices off girls we visit if a girl is unhappy with review we post she can black list punter so other escorts ignore him , and we dont have any write to defend or reply to me this wrong , as in our forum escorts can defend themselves , we dont have option ,so e/i either stop this kangaroo court or give us privare forum or open every thingup so we can atleast defend ourselves. ** deleted **
    i think opening the private fourm up to everyone is a bad idea but i do feel that that fourm should have a mod too so that any clients personal info cannot be passed from one escort to another in there as security is very important to us clients too. if they dont like a review that has been posted they can always put their side across in the review section just like us.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Cork69.......

    After a lenghty, indepth and time consuming investifation into your claims, here is my entry to the tee shirt comp and the conclusion we have reached.........




    Since your claims are unfounded I have lifted your ban but please don't abuse this, I'll be keeping an eye on you...........
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    After a lenghty, indepth and time consuming investifation into your claims, here is my entry to the tee shirt comp and the conclusion we have reached.........




    Since your claims are unfounded I have lifted your ban but please don't abuse this, I'll be keeping an eye on you...........
    Good on ya Luther, you're a gent. (By the way, how did you get that on your T-shirt or did I see it on google images?)
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Great T-shirt Brother Luther. You should get a few of them run up and we can issue them to all the anally retentive brothers we encounter.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default It was a birthday present..........

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Good on ya Luther, you're a gent. (By the way, how did you get that on your T-shirt or did I see it on google images?)
    All my friends (both of them) joined in together to buy it...........

    Then I just scanned it in....................................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default That's could be a lot of printing............

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Great T-shirt Brother Luther. You should get a few of them run up and we can issue them to all the anally retentive brothers we encounter.
    I'm trying to reduce my carbon footprint brother Carlos............

    I'm wearing smaller shoes..................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •