Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Curiousity

Reviews

Default Curiousity

Ok lads i've finally given in to it. As i'm sure you've noticed there are lots of stunning girls on this site who have been here a while, have verified pics yet no reviews. I can only guess that ye, like me, figure they are too good to be true and must be fake. I need to find out and will visit 2 girls over the coming weeks. I will review them and break the habit of a lifetime. All suggestions for never reviewed girls welcome!!!
    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!

Reviews

Question

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue41 View Post
    Ok lads i've finally given in to it. As i'm sure you've noticed there are lots of stunning girls on this site who have been here a while, have verified pics yet no reviews. I can only guess that ye, like me, figure they are too good to be true and must be fake. I need to find out and will visit 2 girls over the coming weeks. I will review them and break the habit of a lifetime. All suggestions for never reviewed girls welcome!!!
    if pics are verified and you get there and not shes not the lady in the pics, if shes good looking maybe take a chance, you can always say this in the review after woods, but if she isnt pleasent on the eye, think with your head and not your little friend and walk away, no matter how horny you are thinking about this girl on your way to the appointment, ive made this mistake before, went ahead with it as the little fella wanted some action, but walked out gutted!!!!!!!!

Default advice

no way been there done that and have several t-shirts follow advice from the old school ke ber and ninebythree always verified and reviews, if the girl is good there,s no reason should not want reviews

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cork69 View Post
    no way been there done that and have several t-shirts follow advice from the old school ke ber and ninebythree always verified and reviews, if the girl is good there,s no reason should not want reviews
    No i'm talking about non reviewed not ones that don't allow.

Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

Reviews

Default same thoughts

still follow golden rule i think , i would ask why none of the regulars have visited , bt just maybe you will find the holy grail , the one in a million , doudt it though , but happy hunting

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue41 View Post
    No i'm talking about non reviewed not ones that don't allow.
    if they dont allow reviews, my moto is stay away, theres obviously something to hide, theres a lady who keeps turning up in the southeast she looks stunning, but on profile says pics are her but not verified as she optued out ov reviews, the little fella says go ahead phone her, but the head is saying no reviews, no visit!!!!!! good luck if you go ahead with it and enjoy

Reviews

wouldn't it be great if u could meet the girl beforehand for a cup of tea/coffee maybe a corned beef sandwich close to her apartment & make your decision then while being under no obligation, I met two Argentinian girls(not at the same time) last year who had stunning pics no reviews incredibly beautiful they were, I took my chance & it paid off........

Blog Entries

Default Great idea

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    wouldn't it be great if u could meet the girl beforehand for a cup of tea/coffee maybe a corned beef sandwich close to her apartment & make your decision then while being under no obligation, I met two Argentinian girls(not at the same time) last year who had stunning pics no reviews incredibly beautiful they were, I took my chance & it paid off........
    hello and sorry to bother you but if you meet me at the cafe for a cup of Bovril and a biscuit i can look at you and decide if i want you or not.I,of course ,am aware that this is like treating you like cattle at a market but hey i am paying so there.

And he wonders,
    Westside.

Reviews

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast