Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Curiousity

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Laois
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    1

    Default Curiousity

    Ok lads i've finally given in to it. As i'm sure you've noticed there are lots of stunning girls on this site who have been here a while, have verified pics yet no reviews. I can only guess that ye, like me, figure they are too good to be true and must be fake. I need to find out and will visit 2 girls over the coming weeks. I will review them and break the habit of a lifetime. All suggestions for never reviewed girls welcome!!!
    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

    Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

    Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by skyblue41 View Post
    Ok lads i've finally given in to it. As i'm sure you've noticed there are lots of stunning girls on this site who have been here a while, have verified pics yet no reviews. I can only guess that ye, like me, figure they are too good to be true and must be fake. I need to find out and will visit 2 girls over the coming weeks. I will review them and break the habit of a lifetime. All suggestions for never reviewed girls welcome!!!
    if pics are verified and you get there and not shes not the lady in the pics, if shes good looking maybe take a chance, you can always say this in the review after woods, but if she isnt pleasent on the eye, think with your head and not your little friend and walk away, no matter how horny you are thinking about this girl on your way to the appointment, ive made this mistake before, went ahead with it as the little fella wanted some action, but walked out gutted!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    northside
    Posts
    27
    Reviews
    5

    Default advice

    no way been there done that and have several t-shirts follow advice from the old school ke ber and ninebythree always verified and reviews, if the girl is good there,s no reason should not want reviews

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Laois
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cork69 View Post
    no way been there done that and have several t-shirts follow advice from the old school ke ber and ninebythree always verified and reviews, if the girl is good there,s no reason should not want reviews
    No i'm talking about non reviewed not ones that don't allow.
    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

    Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

    Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Laois
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

    Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

    Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    northside
    Posts
    27
    Reviews
    5

    Default same thoughts

    still follow golden rule i think , i would ask why none of the regulars have visited , bt just maybe you will find the holy grail , the one in a million , doudt it though , but happy hunting

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by skyblue41 View Post
    No i'm talking about non reviewed not ones that don't allow.
    if they dont allow reviews, my moto is stay away, theres obviously something to hide, theres a lady who keeps turning up in the southeast she looks stunning, but on profile says pics are her but not verified as she optued out ov reviews, the little fella says go ahead phone her, but the head is saying no reviews, no visit!!!!!! good luck if you go ahead with it and enjoy

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    wouldn't it be great if u could meet the girl beforehand for a cup of tea/coffee maybe a corned beef sandwich close to her apartment & make your decision then while being under no obligation, I met two Argentinian girls(not at the same time) last year who had stunning pics no reviews incredibly beautiful they were, I took my chance & it paid off........

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Great idea

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    wouldn't it be great if u could meet the girl beforehand for a cup of tea/coffee maybe a corned beef sandwich close to her apartment & make your decision then while being under no obligation, I met two Argentinian girls(not at the same time) last year who had stunning pics no reviews incredibly beautiful they were, I took my chance & it paid off........
    hello and sorry to bother you but if you meet me at the cafe for a cup of Bovril and a biscuit i can look at you and decide if i want you or not.I,of course ,am aware that this is like treating you like cattle at a market but hey i am paying so there.

    And he wonders,
    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In your attic, hiding behind the water tank
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    6

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •