Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: John Cramer and Luther................

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    24

    Arrow John Cramer and Luther................

    perfect day for a trip to the fantasy world of Nikky and Eve
    bring all your dreams and see them furfill one by one
    because that is the great thing about this remarkable duo that they are really up to almost anything there are no buttons to be pressed just say what is on your mind and they furfill your request as if it is everydays stuff
    if you ever need women to feel totally comfortable with here is your choice
    no false shame, this is your possibility to make your dreams come true
    take your chance for a full dose of uninhibited, mind boggling sex
    I am talking from experience gained in my many visits to them
    they are 5 star escorts
    no praise is high enough
    but remember to get the most out of it go in with an open mind
    see it as an date and you be treated accordingly
    if you don't think that is necessary, well hey it is your money

    JC

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Mr Cramer, you sound more like a pimp or a weirdo everytime you post.........

    Your attempt to promote these girls neither reflects them or you in a good light...........

    If you are truely as you say, and just a fan, then I'm sure you will have these ladies best interests at heart and will go easy on the promotional stuff eh............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Mr Cramer, you sound more like a pimp or a weirdo everytime you post.........

    Your attempt to promote these girls neither reflects them or you in a good light...........

    If you are truely as you say, and just a fan, then I'm sure you will have these ladies best interests at heart and will go easy on the promotional stuff eh............
    Hello, Luther, if I ever saw a bunch of lightweights, hypocrite crowd of make believes then it is on this site, little morons screaming over the amount of oral they do or dont get, the words 'pathetic losers' comes easy to my mind, and since you are moderator of this activity congrats to you as well....because if your task is fair and balanced management of the forums then i would go easy on the unfounded assumptions as there are a lot of them in your cooked up comment...I refer to a comment Nikky made a while ago, I am their customer yes and if I am very happy with their service and want other people to know then you can do so on this forum so what exactly is your beef?
    pimp - not explained, anyhow you offend Nikky and Eve not me
    weirdo - not explained, but probable is because like so many times on this forum you can't come back with sound arguments
    attempt to promote - is no attempt, I promote, I think they are the best you wont get better
    reflects them or you in a good light - deal with your own problems, pal
    truely say who you are - who is truly who they say they are?
    these ladies best interests - I am sure that there are a lot of shy males out there who wants to know that there is this wonderful opportunity to have the best time ever instead of visiting hundreds of escorts and being disappointed a lot of the time,
    go easy on the promotional stuff - you are sure you are moderator on a site that provides marketing services for escorts, maybe you need a refresher course...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Hello to DUBLIN
    we hope you all enjoyed the long weekend and are back full of energy Last summer bank holiday is gone but we hope you are all well relaxed


    We will be awaiting you in our NEW apartment in DUBLIN 2 in DOCKLANDS!!!

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...everybody.html

    Our special offer for DUO is still valid!


    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...hot-offer.html


    There is only last 10 days left before we will go for our holidays again

    We are looking forward to see you all,

    kisses and hugs NIKKY and EVE
    I have to say, you girls have two of the nicest arses in the business, how I'd love to conduct a closer examination.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Cramer View Post
    Hello, Luther, if I ever saw a bunch of lightweights, hypocrite crowd of make believes then it is on this site, little morons screaming over the amount of oral they do or dont get, the words 'pathetic losers' comes easy to my mind, and since you are moderator of this activity congrats to you as well....
    Hello John,thank you very much, incase you haven't noticed, since you are also a member, you may also be viewed as one of the "bunch of lightweights, hypocrite crowd of make believes then it is on this site, little morons screaming over the amount of oral they do or dont get"

    Quote Originally Posted by John Cramer View Post
    pimp - not explained, anyhow you offend Nikky and Eve not me
    Didn't say you were a pimp.......

    Quote Originally Posted by John Cramer View Post
    weirdo - not explained
    Didn't say you were a weirdo.........

    Quote Originally Posted by John Cramer View Post
    but probable is because like so many times on this forum you can't come back with sound arguments
    Sir, I have over 2500 posts in this forum, and I will ask you to show me where, so many times on this forum, you believe this to be true..........

    Quote Originally Posted by John Cramer View Post
    attempt to promote - is no attempt, I promote, I think they are the best you wont get better
    Giving an opinion on these ladies in one thing, promoting them is an entirely different matter.....

    Do you not see the difference???

    You, by your own admission are promoting them, can you not see why this may cast them or you in a bad light???

    Quote Originally Posted by John Cramer View Post
    these ladies best interests - I am sure that there are a lot of shy males out there who wants to know that there is this wonderful opportunity to have the best time ever instead of visiting hundreds of escorts and being disappointed a lot of the time
    Yes, and that is why they have so many wonderful reviews...........

    Quote Originally Posted by John Cramer View Post
    go easy on the promotional stuff - you are sure you are moderator on a site that provides marketing services for escorts, maybe you need a refresher course...
    I can assure you, I don't need any course in marketing or promoting from you..........

    Now listen here "pal"............

    I made my post this afternoon in the hope that you might take it on board and see how your self admitted promotion of these ladies may be viewed by others............

    A very large proportion of your posts are about, around, or involving these ladies, and with so few posts it begins to look suspicious. I posted earlier with the intention of perhaps alerting you as to why it may look suspicious, and perhaps it already does to some, and why it may paint both you and them in a bad light....

    You had the option of taking this on board and saying, "yes, maybe it does look bad but I can't help it, they are really nice and really good at what they do" which is true I'm sure, but instead you chose to come back and have a go at me over it. I didn't accuse you or them of anything, I told you how it looked or sounded............

    And finally, this is/was an ad thread and in no place to conduct this debate so I shall be moving the appropriate portion of it to general chat if you wish to continue it there.............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  6. #6

    Default Get rif of this creep

    Cramer should be banned

    This weirdo is trying to damage these ladies business

    You dont need to be a genius to figure that out

    Ban the sicko

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    119
    Reviews
    1

    Default sad john/blond thick nikki

    At one stage john was pretending not to know the girls until it was discovered he was the founder of their fan club Just thought i'd mention that point and yes i am calling you a weirdo john

    Blatently obvious what your game is.....

  8. #8

    Default Ban this scumbag

    Ban this scumbag now

    S

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    119
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcha New girl View Post
    Ban this scumbag now

    S
    You'd make a great mod nearly every post you've made ye want somone banned

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 69 View Post
    You'd make a great mod nearly every post you've made ye want somone banned
    Hey, shut it or...........................

    Well, I'm sure you know all about it already....................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •