Thread: Spirutial Help ?

Reviews

Default Spirutial Help ?

Can someone reconcile something that bothers me.

Basically.......

The current Pope is an ex NAZI.

I heard the story he had no choice but to sign up at his local Hitler Youth recruiting office.

But thats what they would say isn't it.

I would like to see interviews with his former Hither Youth comrades where they would assure us that he wouldn't harm a fly type interview.

But it is well know that Hitler Youth were drafted into the SS in the closing days of the war and by all accounts they were vicious little bastards.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post

Basically.......

I heard the story he had no choice but to sign up at his local Hitler Youth recruiting office.

I would like to see interviews with his former Hither Youth comrades where they would assure us that he wouldn't harm a fly type interview.

But it is well know that Hitler Youth were drafted into the SS in the closing days of the war and by all accounts they were vicious little bastards.
    Yip thats why he wears the little cap to hide his skinhead

Blog Entries

Default So

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post

Basically.......

who said the pope was a great guy?What has he ever done for the common good?He is carried around like a geriatric and waves at ppl from a mobile goldfish bowel like some alzheimers patient with the runs and if that wasnt bad enough he lives a life of luxury and hasnt the slightest clue of poverty.Ever wonder why the pricks live so long?

Where do i get an application form?
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    who said the pope was a great guy?What has he ever done for the common good?He is carried around like a geriatric and waves at ppl from a mobile goldfish bowel like some alzheimers patient with the runs and if that wasnt bad enough he lives a life of luxury and hasnt the slightest clue of poverty.Ever wonder why the pricks live so long?

Where do i get an application form?
    Westside.
    Good funny points Westie.

Not sure however if the Archbishop over the Westville area would approve though !!