Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Satin Fetish please read

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    irish guy living abroad
    Posts
    67
    Reviews
    2

    Default Satin Fetish please read

    hi any girls free next friday? must be willing to massage me in a sexy satin outfit i bring you then tease me all over then slide off the satin rub it over my cock and suck me with the satin on my cock, want you to then wear the outfit covered in mu cum and let me fuck u xxxxxxxxxxxxx next friday only xxxxx

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexydubguy View Post
    hi any girls free next friday? must be willing to massage me in a sexy satin outfit i bring you then tease me all over then slide off the satin rub it over my cock and suck me with the satin on my cock, want you to then wear the outfit covered in mu cum and let me fuck u xxxxxxxxxxxxx next friday only xxxxx
    Between the satin and the cum, she won't be able to hold on to you.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Pen

    Quote Originally Posted by sexydubguy View Post
    hi any girls free next friday? must be willing to massage me in a sexy satin outfit i bring you then tease me all over then slide off the satin rub it over my cock and suck me with the satin on my cock, want you to then wear the outfit covered in mu cum and let me fuck u xxxxxxxxxxxxx next friday only xxxxx
    Tell her bring a pen aswell shell need to write all that down

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default Satan Fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by sexydubguy View Post
    hi any girls free next friday? must be willing to massage me in a sexy satin outfit i bring you then tease me all over then slide off the satin rub it over my cock and suck me with the satin on my cock, want you to then wear the outfit covered in mu cum and let me fuck u xxxxxxxxxxxxx next friday only xxxxx

    Hope theres no mix up on Friday
    YouTube - I'm a Satanist

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Baile Atha Cliath
    Posts
    108

    Default Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Hope theres no mix up on Friday
    YouTube - I'm a Satanist
    Excellent response devils3

    ROTFLMAO

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    irish guy living abroad
    Posts
    67
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    haha very fun but been serious think how good it would be

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexydubguy View Post
    haha very fun but been serious think how good it would be
    Being serious, I think it sounds great. If you find someone to do it let me know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •