Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Escorts that don't allow reviews

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    699
    Reviews
    62

    Default Escorts that don't allow reviews

    Has anyone had good experience with an escort that doesn't allow reviews?? look at this sexy minx
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/6565/...sh-escort.html id see her now if she allowed reviews.....but once bitten twice shy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr-lova View Post
    has anyone had good experience with an escort that doesn't allow reviews?? Look at this sexy minx
    Vivienne, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland id see her now if she allowed reviews.....but once bitten twice shy
    i hate this,so fuckin annoyin.how many escorts have i overlooked becuse of this,fuck knows.just tells me theirs something up,cant be for privacy her bloody photo is there,so it makes me automatically think she shit and just wants to grab the money and fuck you out.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Like the Lord said

    Quote Originally Posted by MR-LOVA View Post
    Has anyone had good experience with an escort that doesn't allow reviews?? look at this sexy minx
    Vivienne, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland id see her now if she allowed reviews.....but once bitten twice shy
    Go forth my child.Do you want a review for tommorrow or guifance for your day?Be brave,go forth and find out for yourself.

    just dont blame me if its bad,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default It's a risk for both........

    Quote Originally Posted by MR-LOVA View Post
    Has anyone had good experience with an escort that doesn't allow reviews?? look at this sexy minx
    Vivienne, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland id see her now if she allowed reviews.....but once bitten twice shy
    Punters take the risk by not having much information because reviews are not allowed.........

    And the ladies take the risk of it affecting their business because they don't allow reviews.......

    I would have thought business would have been affected by not allowing reviews, but perhaps not as much as it would be if they did allow reviews and got a few bad ones............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    punters take the risk by not having much information because reviews are not allowed.........

    And the ladies take the risk of it affecting their business because they don't allow reviews.......

    I would have thought business would have been affected by not allowing reviews, but perhaps not as much as it would be if they did allow reviews and got a few bad ones............
    so that means she is shit but she knows shes shit
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Not necessarily.........

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    so that means she is shit but she knows shes shit
    There are many reasons why escorts don't allow reviews, privacy, security, etc.......

    So I don't think we can say all escorts who don't allow reviews are bad at what they do and they know it........

    They may not want to be targeted by fake reviewers trying to tarnish their reputation and damage their business...........
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    south east
    Posts
    3,707
    Reviews
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    There are many reasons why escorts don't allow reviews, privacy, security, etc.......

    So I don't think we can say all escorts who don't allow reviews are bad at what they do and they know it........

    They may not want to be targeted by fake reviewers trying to tarnish their reputation and damage their business...........
    The main reason they do not allow reviews is they dont give a good service. To say its because of privacy etc. is bull because most insist that they have genuine photo's displayed. in my experience before I did not check reviews reviews it was very hit and miss

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    there are many reasons why escorts don't allow reviews, privacy, security, etc.......

    So i don't think we can say all escorts who don't allow reviews are bad at what they do and they know it........

    They may not want to be targeted by fake reviewers trying to tarnish their reputation and damage their business...........
    theres only one way we can settle this and thats
    you spending that comp money you won,go and see her and come back and let us all know,settled then.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default The main reason perhaps........

    Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    The main reason they do not allow reviews is they dont give a good service. To say its because of privacy etc. is bull because most insist that they have genuine photo's displayed. in my experience before I did not check reviews reviews it was very hit and miss
    But not the only reason..........

    Not all escorts do this full time, and some maybe doing another 9-5 job that they don't much exposure......
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Top idea.......

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    theres only one way we can settle this and thats
    you spending that comp money you won,go and see her and come back and let us all know,settled then.
    But I see this lady is awaiting verification, so maybe I'll hold off for a while............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •