Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do so many girls act like bitches?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs down Why do so many girls act like bitches?

I dont have many friends who are girls because I just cant stand bitches. Ive met a few girls who are not bitches, and of course I made friends with them. But I'll just never understand the whole agenda of being a bitch. Ive a few questions for you lads.

What do you guys think of bitches versus girls who are not bitches?
    Which do you prefer?
    How do you feel when you happen to observe one girl being a bitch to another?
    Do you wish all girls were bitches or not bitches?
    Do you think all Divas are bitches? Or can a girl be diva without being a bitch?

And final question:

What do you think a nice girl should do or say when a bitch says nasty things to her? Whats the best reaction a nice unbitchy girl could have?

Reviews

They get like that when they come into heat and start competing for the alpha males. Avoid! Also to be avoided are the alpha males themselves during the ruting season.

It's all explained on the National Geographic Channel.

Reviews

Girls can be right bitches vicious really I see this regularly as women fight with each other over me, I like to call girls dirty bitches though when I'm spanking them I don't like bitches really........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I dont have many friends who are girls because I just cant stand bitches. Ive met a few girls who are not bitches, and of course I made friends with them. But I'll just never understand the whole agenda of being a bitch. Ive a few questions for you lads.

Which do you prefer?
    Do you think all Divas are bitches? Or can a girl be diva without being a bitch?

And final question:

What do you think a nice girl should do or say when a bitch says nasty things to her? Whats the best reaction a nice unbitchy girl could have?

Dolly, if you were a bitch, then I love you even more.

(by the way, there's nothing like a dirty bitch).
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Dolly, if you were a bitch, then I love you even more.

(by the way, there's nothing like a dirty bitch).
    i know it was only time and Rover would be looking for a bitch to piss on

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bitch2.jpg 
Views:	397 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	12548  
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Simple

The answer to the question why do so many girls act like Bitches is quite simple really
    Its because they are Bitches

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    The answer to the question why do so many girls act like Bitches is quite simple really
    OOOh! you're opening a can of worms there. (mind you, you're absolutely correct).
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Ber, thats quite a bitter way to think. Not all girls are bitches. And Id lecture a girl who said all men are assholes. Its not fair to generalize the entire sex. There are lots of nice girls. Fiona is a nice girl , Im a nice girl too, Alyssa is a nice girl also. So there are three for you that are female and not bitches. If there are 3 just here on this site, then you can be sure there are plenty more non-bitches in other places around too.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default So many

Ber, thats quite a bitter way to think. Not all girls are bitches. And Id lecture a girl who said all men are assholes. Its not fair to generalize the entire sex. There are lots of nice girls. Fiona is a nice girl , Im a nice girl too, Alyssa is a nice girl also. So there are three for you that are female and not bitches. If there are 3 just here on this site, then you can be sure there are plenty more non-bitches in other places around too.
    Dolly u didnt read what was said properly the question was why do SO MANY girls act like
    bitches and i replied because they are bitches.
    I did not say ALL girls are bitches ,they are not i personaly know many many very nice
    girls who are not in the least bitchy
    So please dont wrongly accuse me of being bitter,just read what is written properly

Default Define Bitch

Women don't tend to be bitches to men, only to other women, unless you are married to them of course

Which do you prefer?
    Depends which side I am on, but generally safer to stay well clear

Do you mean the sexy bitch or the non sexy version, all depends on your specific definition bitch

I think I would prefer a bitch over a Diva, at least you know where you stand with a bitch.

And final question:

I have no idea
    When will the analysis come back?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast