Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do so many girls act like bitches?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post

What do you think a nice girl should do or say when a bitch says nasty things to her? Whats the best reaction a nice unbitchy girl could have?

Well, it is difficult to generalise. I mean, some people can be bitchy in quite a funny way - without a nasty edge. Some are just mean.

But I can answer your final question - the best way to react is to be very nice and kind. Squeeze her hand and say "I'm so happy we are friends..." and ask her for more advice, etc.

Never go to her level - even if you get one up on her you will find yourself mired at her level of awfulness.

Reviews

female bitches = male suicides.

Not something u hear on ads for the Samaritans. It's unfortunate, but so true.

ESP

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    I cant stand Bitches and Bitching, its useless negative and nasty!!!

But i love a good awl doorty Bitch........ heh heh heh
    Hi Fiona,
    You are a non-bitch!

Love ya Non-Bitch cutie

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    The answer to the question why do so many girls act like Bitches is quite simple really
    Its because they are Bitches
    Ber, thats quite a bitter way to think. Not all girls are bitches. And Id lecture a girl who said all men are assholes. Its not fair to generalize the entire sex. There are lots of nice girls. Fiona is a nice girl , Im a nice girl too, Alyssa is a nice girl also. So there are three for you that are female and not bitches. If there are 3 just here on this site, then you can be sure there are plenty more non-bitches in other places around too.

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    female bitches = male suicides.

Not something u hear on ads for the Samaritans. It's unfortunate, but so true.

ESP
    I know what you mean

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default So many

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Ber, thats quite a bitter way to think. Not all girls are bitches. And Id lecture a girl who said all men are assholes. Its not fair to generalize the entire sex. There are lots of nice girls. Fiona is a nice girl , Im a nice girl too, Alyssa is a nice girl also. So there are three for you that are female and not bitches. If there are 3 just here on this site, then you can be sure there are plenty more non-bitches in other places around too.
    Dolly u didnt read what was said properly the question was why do SO MANY girls act like
    bitches and i replied because they are bitches.
    I did not say ALL girls are bitches ,they are not i personaly know many many very nice
    girls who are not in the least bitchy
    So please dont wrongly accuse me of being bitter,just read what is written properly

Default mmmmm

Hi Dolly!!

SEXY LADY

Luv ya too ya minxy gorgeous non-bitch XXXXX

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Hi Fiona

Hi Fionaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Dolly u didnt read what was said properly the question was why do SO MANY girls act like
    bitches and i replied because they are bitches.
    I did not say ALL girls are bitches ,they are not i personaly know many many very nice
    girls who are not in the least bitchy
    So please dont wrongly accuse me of being bitter,just read what is written properly
    I did read it properly!
    If you regret saying it, that's no problem. But to put the blame of what you said on someone else Is just childish ber.
    People say the wrong thing sometimes. But to cast blame on others is not cool ber. Wasn't impressed with either of your posts. Do us a favor and just remain silent in this subject now. Thanks!

Fiona
    Can I play with your non-bitch tits?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast