Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Annoyed!!!

Blog Entries

Default Rumbled............

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Please will u stop in your incessant feeble attempts to charm females on this website in the hope that u will get a free ride in the future, its not as easy as that, I know your game.....
    Dam EP......... you read me like a book................

Let me know when that lovely girl you're thinking of sharing your place with moves in.........

And tell her I said hi..................................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default No hassle necessary

I just came across this thread

FFS , is this the norm. I am only in my early twenties. Do you have security. I have talked to a male friend about this and he says he could arrange, but it will cost. I want somenody in the next room if theres hassle. Otherwise by call. Guys if you provide security and cheap, pm me.

Femme fatale, like to hear from you and learn from you

Sorcha xxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcha New girl View Post

FFS , is this the norm. I am only in my early twenties. Do you have security. I have talked to a male friend about this and he says he could arrange, but it will cost. I want somenody in the next room if theres hassle. Otherwise by call. Guys if you provide security and cheap, pm me.

Sorcha xxx
    i think this might not be the best place to be looking for security. i fear you may attract the attention of some of the wrong people that may also be reading here such as pimps and the like. i'm not sure how you would go about finding trustworthy security for this line of work. i have some friends that work in the security industry in the retail end of things and i can ask them if they would be interested or know of someone that would be if you like. pm me or reply here if you would like me to ask.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcha New girl View Post

Sorcha xxx

You dont need security as the majority of the 'punters' are ok.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    You dont need security as the majority of the 'punters' are ok.
    The majority of "people" that go into a bank arent there to rob it either but that doesnt mean they dont have security and a safe just in case.....

6. Default

My advice, Angelina is don't let them bother you!!! Begrudgers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12