Thread: Thank Friday it's punt day!

Cool Thank Friday it's punt day!

I love a Friday lunchtime snack someone is going to get lucky that's for sure (and it's more than likely going to be me)!! Girls keep your phones on as one of you lovely ladies will be giving me a Friday thrill.

Whats your favourite punt time discuss

I prefer the post midnight punt myself, the world is quiet, or quieter, the night is in its essence, the call to victim, the instructions, the drive through the deserted streets, the vacant parking space, the final call, the press of the buzzer, the release of the door lock, the tentative knock on the apartment door, the suspense of the interval, the release of the door catch, the welcoming smile, the entry to the bedroom, the hastened exchange of the currency, the hiss of the shower, the dryness of the towel, the warmth of the embrace, the passion released, the erotic encounter, the boundaries explored, the crescendo, the release, the goodbye kiss, the journey home, the reflection, the smile, the sleep.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Vladi View Post
    I prefer the post midnight punt myself, the world is quiet, or quieter, the night is in its essence, the call to victim, the instructions, the drive through the deserted streets, the vacant parking space, the final call, the press of the buzzer, the release of the door lock, the tentative knock on the apartment door, the suspense of the interval, the release of the door catch, the welcoming smile, the entry to the bedroom, the hastened exchange of the currency, the hiss of the shower, the dryness of the towel, the warmth of the embrace, the passion released, the erotic encounter, the boundaries explored, the crescendo, the release, the goodbye kiss, the journey home, the reflection, the smile, the sleep.
    Wow talk about descriptive writing!!!!

As for me I prefer an evening appointment preferably after 8 pm.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

And hoping to be the last punter of the day, a little extra chat and a little extra time........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vladi View Post
    i prefer the post midnight punt myself, the world is quiet, or quieter, the night is in its essence, the call to victim, the instructions, the drive through the deserted streets, the vacant parking space, the final call, the press of the buzzer, the release of the door lock, the tentative knock on the apartment door, the suspense of the interval, the release of the door catch, the welcoming smile, the entry to the bedroom, the hastened exchange of the currency, the hiss of the shower, the dryness of the towel, the warmth of the embrace, the passion released, the erotic encounter, the boundaries explored, the crescendo, the release, the goodbye kiss, the journey home, the reflection, the smile, the sleep.
    very good,down to a tee,we are all the same so
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Amazing Poetry!

Reviews

Aaaaaaaaaah...

...you paint a pretty picture, my friend