Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free rent for sex

Fair enough Ex P but if no taker's and you wish to re visit then I'm not going higher then 2 slices of bread and 1 slice of corned beef.

Per week....

Blog Entries

Default Let us know

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    no moral crusaders pls......
    how the next trip to the Clarion works out.
    Westside.

Blog Entries

I know its sleazy but I'm seriously thinking of sharing my accommodation with a beautiful girl in return for no strings attached sex I'm sure I'll get loads of replies considering the recession I want no more dramas noone loves me
    opinions please.........
    Sounds like you're getting married..............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Actually scratch that............ if you're getting sex out of it it sounds less like a marriage then I first imagined............. I'm not married but so the lads tell me...............
    L

Reviews

I know its sleazy but I'm seriously thinking of sharing my accommodation with a beautiful girl in return for no strings attached sex I'm sure I'll get loads of replies considering the recession I want no more dramas noone loves me
    opinions please.........
    EP I say go for it.

We all have to use whatever talents in life we havec to get some pussy.

Some guys are good looking and never have a problem getting their hole.

Others share a two up two down for their ration of passion

Reviews

well here is how I got on if anyones interested obviously I didn't advertise sex etc anyway here goes

1st girl: pretty 25yr old big boobs we had a drink she knew what was involved seemed happy enough
    me too! said she'd ring next day never heard from her again

2nd girl: very unattractive shabby clothes multi coloured teeth I said to her that I was no longer looking for someone bought her a drink & rushed away fast as I could

3rd girl: a lovely girl good looking I got nervous we got on great but she misinterpreted the ad, when she realized what it was all about she was disgusted & left without saying a word

4th girl: she was simply an obese unattractive young girl the tide wouldn't take her out she was kinda interested I wasn't she told me she'd see me again she didn't

5th girl: the best for last a right looker oh shit I got butterflies she was clear about what I wanted she was talkative keen I felt she was game for it that night even! she promised to ring in the morning never heard from her again
    they were all foreign girls....

Blog Entries

Default Sorry to hear.......

Any pics???.........
    L

Reviews

well here is how I got on if anyones interested obviously I didn't advertise sex etc anyway here goes

1st girl: pretty 25yr old big boobs we had a drink she knew what was involved seemed happy enough
    me too! said she'd ring next day never heard from her again

2nd girl: very unattractive shabby clothes multi coloured teeth I said to her that I was no longer looking for someone bought her a drink & rushed away fast as I could

3rd girl: a lovely girl good looking I got nervous we got on great but she misinterpreted the ad, when she realized what it was all about she was disgusted & left without saying a word

4th girl: she was simply an obese unattractive young girl the tide wouldn't take her out she was kinda interested I wasn't she told me she'd see me again she didn't

5th girl: the best for last a right looker oh shit I got butterflies she was clear about what I wanted she was talkative keen I felt she was game for it that night even! she promised to ring in the morning never heard from her again
    they were all foreign girls....
    I sense a pattern
    "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves."

Bill Shankly

Reviews

Default Nah

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Any pics???.........
    go to bed early u.....

Blog Entries

Default Good advice.........

go to bed early u.....
    I think I will.....thanks.........