Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: African woman drivers

Reviews

Default African woman drivers

BEFORE PEOPLE JUMP THE GUN THIS IS NOT A RACEIST THING,BUT JUST AN OBSERVATION AND INFLUENCED BY A COUPLE OF PAST EXPERIENCES,.
    AFRICAN WOMAN MUST BE THE WORST DRIVERS EVER,ANYWHERE.I HAD A COUPLE OF NEAR MISSES AND SO HAVE A FEW PEOPLE I KNOW,IS THERE A REASON FOR THIS.

I WAS ONCE EXITING A MAJOR MOTORWAY IN IRELAND ONLY TO FIND AN AFRICAN WOMAN COMING DOWN THE SLIP ROAD IN THE WRONG DIRECTION,SHE NEARLY KILLED ME.
    SO WHATS THE DEAL,WHY CANT YOU DRIVE
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

I have an African lady friend.

She never drove in her life.

She was very keen to get a car to drive to work, too keen in my mind,.

I advised her to get at least 10 lessons in an approved driving school before she bought the car.

Did she take Smarty's advice...... NO

She went out got 3 lessons from some Nigerian plonker, a so called driving instructor.

Within 4 weeks she had the crashed and totalled it, luckley for her she was ok and noone else was involved.

Reviews

Unreal,matbe its a finace thing or sumting,they either cant afford or dont want to pay for lessons,but they are so bad its unbelivable,actually dangerous.
    You see some of them taking 20 mins to get a nissan micra into a twenty foot wide space,ridicilous.
    Like you said she wasnt hurt so could have been worse

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post

AFRICAN WOMAN MUST BE THE WORST DRIVERS EVER,ANYWHERE.
    Why limit it to African women...their European cousins aren't exactly Sterling Moss either

BEFORE PEOPLE JUMP THE GUN THIS IS NOT A RACEIST THING,BUT JUST AN OBSERVATION AND INFLUENCED BY A COUPLE OF PAST EXPERIENCES
    Woman in general have no sense of observation when driving 40, i'm only little lass and can hardly see over the bonnet at best of times even with a booster seat in front probably explains why roads are so quiet when i'm out and about

Elle x Click image for larger version. 

Name:	womendrive.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	12438

Reviews

BEFORE PEOPLE JUMP THE GUN THIS IS NOT A RACEIST THING,BUT JUST AN OBSERVATION AND INFLUENCED BY A COUPLE OF PAST EXPERIENCES,.
    AFRICAN WOMAN MUST BE THE WORST DRIVERS EVER,ANYWHERE.I HAD A COUPLE OF NEAR MISSES AND SO HAVE A FEW PEOPLE I KNOW,IS THERE A REASON FOR THIS.

I WAS ONCE EXITING A MAJOR MOTORWAY IN IRELAND ONLY TO FIND AN AFRICAN WOMAN COMING DOWN THE SLIP ROAD IN THE WRONG DIRECTION,SHE NEARLY KILLED ME.
    SO WHATS THE DEAL,WHY CANT YOU DRIVE
    Try being out on a motorbike and meet one, i'm an experienced rider with years of experience but when I see one either in front of me behind me or pulling out of a side road I still shit myself every time, it's like, ok what stupid thing is this one going to do. The amount of times they let the car in front pass them and then just pull out in front of me is unreal. Mind you when i'm in the jeep they don't mess with me

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by elle of edinburgh View Post
    woman in general have no sense of observation when driving 40, i'm only little lass and can hardly see over the bonnet at best of times even with a booster seat in front probably explains why roads are so quiet when i'm out and about :d

elle x Click image for larger version. 

Name:	womendrive.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	12438
    ah elle,we all know that you scots are a bit like the irish and theres a good chance you are highly intoxicated most of the time

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Try being out on a motorbike and meet one, i'm an experienced rider with years of experience but when I see one either in front of me behind me or pulling out of a side road I still shit myself every time, it's like, ok what stupid thing is this one going to do. The amount of times they let the car in front pass them and then just pull out in front of me is unreal. Mind you when i'm in the jeep they don't mess with me
    THINKS DATS THE SAFEST BET ALRITE,JUST PULL IN AND LET THEM GO BECAUSE THEY'LL PLOW STRAIGHT FUCKING INTO YOU EVEN IF THERES A MASSIVE GAP.MAYBE ITS TO DO WITH ROAD MARKINGS.FUCK KNOWSIRELAND IS A BIT FUNNY WHEN IT COMES TO ROAD RULES,PROBALY THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WERE YOU CAN GO DO A DRIVING TEST,FAIL FUCKIN HORRIBLY AND DRIVE HOMEKILL A FEW FUCKERS ON THE WAY

ah elle,we all know that you scots are a bit like the irish and theres a good chance you are highly intoxicated most of the time
    lol i'm T total mostly hunnie except special occasions its just it's difficult trying to put make-up on, text on the phone, drink tea while balancing the stearing wheel between knees and trying to keep an eye on road

Elle x
    Last edited by Alana; 04-08-09 at 11:25. Reason: and

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by elle of edinburgh View Post
    lol i'm t total mostly hunnie except special occasions its just it's difficult trying to put make-up on, text on the phone, drink tea while balancing the stearing wheel between knees and trying to keep an eye on road

elle x
    you know as crazy as that sounds iv actually seen it,i mean holy fuck they sud run away with the circus or sumting.
    Then theres the small matter of our senior citizens,you know the ones that pull out right in front of you so you have to slamm the brakes to avoid writeing off their old asses.their so slow that when their pulling off from the lights you can see them reaching over with two hands to let the hand brake off,all in your own good time,zzzzz zzzzzzzzz.by the time they have gone the fucking lights are red again

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast