Thread: Alyssa Back In Ireland Commencing tour in Belfast 2nd and 3rd August!!!

Thumbs up Alyssa Back In Ireland Commencing tour in Belfast 2nd and 3rd August!!!

Hi there Gents
    Its great to be back in Ireland after my long absense...Fully rested and full of fun and sexy stuff to entertain you in style.....
    Im in Belfast 2nd and 3rd August and then pursueing the rest of my tour within Southern Ireland, on this trip I am going to be adventurous and visit many new cities and towns I have not had the pleasure of visiting before so keep an eye out for a city near you and ofcourse I look forward to returning to the cities I have already been fortunate enough to have a sample of the hospitality....
    For the discerning gentlemen I offer a truly unique, high quality and unrushed encounter where ou are ensured to leave completely pleasured and spoiled to the max. My services consist of a mixture of gfe and pse which I believe will leave you totally mindblown as well as relaxed....Looking forward to making new aquaintances and ofcourse reaquainting myself with those wonderful Gents I have had the pleasure of enjoying encounters with before....
    Please take note I use a refferal system and may not always be availible at short notice as refferals take time so be best advised to make advance appointments with myself the more time given the better.

Special News for REPEAT and VERIFIED encounters ONLY. For the duration of this tour I will be offering SPECIAL RATES to you please enquire for these rates as they do not apply to everyone and please be sure to mention this advert when you ring, pm or send an email...
    Truly looking forward to enjoying and relishing in some totally incredible experiences.
    Kisses Hugs and Snuggles Alyssa Jenkins xxxxx
    UK Mobile 07816371195
    Irish Mobile 0872758938
    Email alyssay2knz@yahoo.co.uk
    Reviews are obtainable on this site as well as many other renowned sites in Ireland, USA, UK, France
    etc etc.
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wink

Great to see you back alyssa.. Will see you on your tour, you sexy babe!!!!

Smile Thanks

Thank you sweetheart cannot wait to have great fun with you all over again yum yum!!!
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

4. Default

Hi Alyssa its Michael here. I spoke to you a little while ago and would like to make an appointment. Could you please call me on ****** to arrange.

Many thanks
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 02-08-09 at 20:17. Reason: don't post phone numbers on the forum

Default Donovan

This is alyssa I meant to send me a private message if you read this I have sent textsto the numbers on my phone but I am unsure which is yours please could you ring me back thanks looking forward to meeting you. You have posted on the private forum instead of selecting the private message function kisses xxxx