Thread: Ber Is An E-I Addict

Reviews

Default Ber Is An E-I Addict

Overnight, Ber reached one thousand posts! Congratulations to our newest E-I addict!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile Party

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Overnight, Ber reached one thousand posts! Congratulations to our newest E-I addict!

Should i have a party ? Or maybe a serious chat with myself.
    As matter of intrest how do u all rate the content of my 1000 plus posts
    should i continue or should i shut up?
    or as ive said when i feel my time has come slip gracefully away with minimum fuss
    I have tried in thoose posts to generally get my point across without being overly agressive,
    abusive or vulgar and think in the main ive succeded in that.
    That said this place can be frusturating with lack of progress on key issues at times
    and its plain to see that the whole thing is very much driven by monetary gain, which is
    understandable but at same time im a very upfront person and i hate here when blatant
    lip service is given on issues.Why not just be honest and say for instance were not changing
    the chat room,make do with the one yyouve got or look the review system is not a top priority
    for us but in time we may try to improve it.what is done here is mostly carry the day say something
    to appease the masses. Im afraid im around a while and have been involved in many organisations and have dealt with alot of different people and prob has made me cynical but i can generally
    see through the bullshit and alot of it is spouted here from time to time
    Thank u all my little rant is over

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Should i have a party ? Or maybe a serious chat with myself.
    As matter of intrest how do u all rate the content of my 1000 plus posts
    should i continue or should i shut up?
    or as ive said when i feel my time has come slip gracefully away with minimum fuss
    I have tried in thoose posts to generally get my point across without being overly agressive,
    abusive or vulgar and think in the main ive succeded in that.
    That said this place can be frusturating with lack of progress on key issues at times
    and its plain to see that the whole thing is very much driven by monetary gain, which is
    understandable but at same time im a very upfront person and i hate here when blatant
    lip service is given on issues.Why not just be honest and say for instance were not changing
    the chat room,make do with the one yyouve got or look the review system is not a top priority
    for us but in time we may try to improve it.what is done here is mostly carry the day say something
    to appease the masses. Im afraid im around a while and have been involved in many organisations and have dealt with alot of different people and prob has made me cynical but i can generally
    see through the bullshit and alot of it is spouted here from time to time
    Thank u all my little rant is over
    A thousand plus posts ber,do u congraluate or start to wonder about the poster,i mean it was only recently u so modestly pointed out how popular your threads are of late.unforunately thats because those threads are used for a certain few people to drag out the stupid boring arguement they have been having.the rest of the forum has suffered due to this.back to the topic ber,im not that long here so my opinion most likely doesnt matter a fuck to u,but here it is anyway.apart from those above mentioned threads i think ur post are full of wit,humour and if u did decide to fade away they would be sorely missed.anyway your from cork arent you so its no wonder you post so often,i wudnt go out either.langer,langer,langer
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Default Well done Ber

Well done ber on making me laugh and cry at some of your posts
    Lets hope you keep us smiling till the next landmark
    Elle x

Reviews

Congrats ber

Blog Entries

Congrats Ber.........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trophy.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	12360  
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

congrats ber ...... i am in awe

Reviews

Congrats ber. Your certificate of certified addiction is on it's way to you.