Thread: Dolly Tear Tissues littering my floor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Dolly Tear Tissues littering my floor

Have seen the film "P.S. I love you" twice now. Both times I just couldn't stop crying. Me; a girl who can see almost everything and not flinch. But this film just punches me right in the heart. It is just too close to home (home being me, being Ireland, being my dream once upon a time). I won't go into detail, but it is just so sad sometimes the way life takes a turn in the opposite direction of our heart. I suppose that is why I stay away. It just hurts too much to be teased by my dreams. To get a taste of freedom, to feel the essence of my core, and then have it snatched away. I'm afraid to return. I love your green isle too much. Love can be a most painful feeling, so bittersweet...

I suppose it will be just in one spontaneous moment, I will buy that ticket, maybe around 3am, as that's the time I'm most ambitious. But if I do, it is just one more heart break I'll be flying into. When I leave, it is one more piece of my heart I've left back in Ireland, buried with all the other golden treasures that go undiscovered on ancient fields where bogmen are still holding their still fresh and precious butter.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 01-08-09 at 07:03.