Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Pat's Bodyguard Was De-Modded

Quote Originally Posted by discretedub View Post
    anytime! you have my number
    But my sexy medicine in in America
    But everyone knows Ill be back in Ireland, when its least expected
    Want to do some kinky sex talk? I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.
    email me dollyisdarling@yahoo.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_2580.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	12361  

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    I'm not excusing anything that's the reason pb gave me he is not the most technically gifted so you will have to take that up with him.

Now as for me spreading shite and causing trouble everything I have said here is the truth as I know it. If your public statements don't match your private ones that is you causing trouble for yourself not me causing trouble. Unless you mean by trouble pointing out the difference between what you say in public and private. Seems to me your stance is that you should be allowed to lie and people who know the truth should shut up lest they embarrass you.

You attempted to slate pb today I refer you to your first post on this thread were you make it sound like pb was running al queda and you had to unearth all his profiles.
    I only created this thread to tell people the real reason PB was de-modded as false rumours were going around. Anyway, we shouldn't be discussing this. Let PB come on if he has anything to say but it is silly me and you discussing this at all.

So you didnt ban him?
    If you didnt ban him, why isnt he saying anything?
    You're right, he definitely should say something. As far as I know, we all really like him, and I for one, dont hold any kind of grudge.
    Im just a little disappointed he was nicegirlsarenice. I really thought nicegirls was a bit freaky the way he would be in the chat room for endless hours every night waiting in hopes for anna to come in. And if I was in the room, just the 2 of us, he didnt talk to me. So this is peculiar that he would be bbj, since bbj was always very friendly and chatty with me. Are you absolutely sure nice girls was him?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default no DOLLY

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    So you didnt ban him?
    You're right, he definitely should say something. As far as I know, we all really like him, and I for one, dont hold any kind of grudge.
    Im just a little disappointed he was nicegirlsarenice. I really thought nicegirls was a bit freaky the way he would be in the chat room for endless hours every night waiting in hopes for anna to come in. And if I was in the room, just the 2 of us, he didnt talk to me. So this is peculiar that he would be bbj, since bbj was always very friendly and chatty with me. Are you absolutely sure nice girls was him?
    no dolly she never said he was nicegirlsarenice he was niceboysarenice diff completely

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    So you didnt ban him?
    Dolly I didn't ban him, I de-modded him. He is still free to post here, just not a mod anymore. I think you may be muddling usernames up, there is niceboysarenice and nicegirlssarenice.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Dolly I didn't ban him, I de-modded him. He is still free to post here, just not a mod anymore. I think you may be muddling usernames up, there is niceboysarenice and nicegirlssarenice.
    Ahhhh, ok
    that makes sense now
    Yes i got the names mixed up
    Glad to see he wasnt nicegirlsarenice. Then I wouldve agreed he was split personality. At least all his other personas kept the same wit about them.

Blog Entries

eazeco
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    I'm not excusing anything that's the reason pb gave me he is not the most technically gifted so you will have to take that up with him.

Now as for me spreading shite and causing trouble everything I have said here is the truth as I know it. If your public statements don't match your private ones that is you causing trouble for yourself not me causing trouble. Unless you mean by trouble pointing out the difference between what you say in public and private. Seems to me your stance is that you should be allowed to lie and people who know the truth should shut up lest they embarrass you.

You attempted to slate pb today I refer you to your first post on this thread were you make it sound like pb was running al queda and you had to unearth all his profiles.
    oooo
    Welcome to the party, a bit late aren't you At least she didn't say, '' you're on crack, or asked had you taken your medicine''
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 02-08-09 at 00:00.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    eazeco
    oooo
    Welcome to the party, a bit late aren't you At least she didn't say, '' you're on crack, or asked had you taken your medicine''
    Ah Anita I thought we were friends now

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    eazeco
    oooo
    Not yet Anita but apparently I'm a bitch

When name calling is all you have it pretty much sums up your argument I think.

Pat was happy to try a hatchet job on her first mod once he had fallen out of favour. Such a short time since he was the best thing since sliced bread. Perhaps a warning to the current crop don't get too comfy and save those pms lest you fall out of favour.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I only created this thread to tell people the real reason PB was de-modded as false rumours were going around. Anyway, we shouldn't be discussing this. Let PB come on if he has anything to say but it is silly me and you discussing this at all.
    What false rumours???

I did not hear any false rumours.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast