Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Famous shiney ppl

Blog Entries

Default Famous shiney ppl

I was in the town earlier and saw Michael Flately walking past.I felt like going over and saying "Michael,on behalf of all the ppl here i sincerely want to thank you for all of the entertainment you have provided us.Thank you Michael and a big hug."

He did look at me passing.Michael your no Westside mate.

Anyway,how do some of these famous ppl get so shiney?Michael has a sort of shine to him.Like you could turn off the lights in a room and he would shine like broad daylight.They could nearly use him as an Xmas tree come Xmas.I know he has charisma but its the shine.He is so shiney looking.Is there a special lotion out there or doesnt Michael bath on moisturiser.

On another point i always liked Flately not because of his music or dancing (God forbide).I like him because he is such a positive person,someone who always sees the light no matter how things are.Its easy to see how he acheived so much,escept the shiney stuff.

Thank you Michael really,
    West.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Michael stipes

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I was in the town earlier and saw Michael Flately walking past.I felt like going over and saying "Michael,on behalf of all the ppl here i sincerely want to thank you for all of the entertainment you have provided us.Thank you Michael and a big hug."

He did look at me passing.Michael your no Westside mate.

Anyway,how do some of these famous ppl get so shiney?Michael has a sort of shine to him.Like you could turn off the lights in a room and he would shine like broad daylight.They could nearly use him as an Xmas tree come Xmas.I know he has charisma but its the shine.He is so shiney looking.Is there a special lotion out there or doesnt Michael bath on moisturiser.

On another point i always liked Flately not because of his music or dancing (God forbide).I like him because he is such a positive person,someone who always sees the light no matter how things are.Its easy to see how he acheived so much,escept the shiney stuff.

Thank you Michael really,
    West.
    Its a pity u didnt meet Michael Stipes then ud have Shiney Happy People

Blog Entries

Default So what you're saying is he's one of the.........

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Default Even Richard Harris

who was sort of scrumy had a shiney look about him.I bumped into him while i walked along a st in Dingle.He was coming out of a bar and i was walking past.Said sorry and never really looked at him.The gf i was with said "did you see who that was.That actor i cant think of his name".Next night we came out of the hotel to go for dinner and there he was accross the road all scrumpy dressed but very shiney looking.Peirce Bronsan when i saw him was also all shiney looking.Brad Pitt wasnt shiney looking at all when i saw him.

Some of those famous ppl have this shiney look,
    Westside.

Reviews

who was sort of scrumy had a shiney look about him.I bumped into him while i walked along a st in Dingle.He was coming out of a bar and i was walking past.Said sorry and never really looked at him.The gf i was with said "did you see who that was.That actor i cant think of his name".Next night we came out of the hotel to go for dinner and there he was accross the road all scrumpy dressed but very shiney looking.Peirce Bronsan when i saw him was also all shiney looking.Brad Pitt wasnt shiney looking at all when i saw him.

Some of those famous ppl have this shiney look,
    Westside.
    I hope some day i get to meet you westside and i hope when it happens that your really shiney.if your not sure we'll giv u a good polish.what a great and shiney fella
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    I hope some day i get to meet you westside and i hope when it happens that your really shiney.if your not sure we'll giv u a good polish.what a great and shiney fella
    Some lads can't be polished to a shine............. try as I might.....................................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Default You already have

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    i have a bottle of you in the cupboard.

I give you a good shake too before i use you,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default collectors item

i have a bottle of you in the cupboard.

I give you a good shake too before i use you,
    Westside.
    u should keep that its a collectors item it only comes in cans now

Blog Entries

Default Not all famous ppl are shiney

i remember talking to Bob Geldof and he wasnt shiney.I also spoke with Slayer,shiney ?hahahahha Staurt Adamson RIP of Big Country wasnt shiney either.

So its not the fame.Its just that certain ppl look so shiney,espeicially shiney famous ppl.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Does it?

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    u should keep that its a collectors item it only comes in cans now
    ah its a can i have too.A can with a nozzle on it.

Sort of like my exes mother,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast