Thread: Need very hung black guy for 3some

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    roryo Guest

Default Need very hung black guy for 3some

Hi,i visit a very busty black girl in dublin quite often,but would fancy a threesome with her and a very well hung black guy if possible,she has apartment in rathmines area and will pay the going rates,if any interested please let me know asap?

Reviews

hold on 1 min what the going rate for a well hung man anyway if you are going to pay someone and you are looking for a black guy this could be seen a Discrimination under irish law so if you get tied in court as you could give me a call i am not that well hung as you can by avatar but will do the job
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    hold on 1 min what the going rate for a well hung man anyway if you are going to pay someone and you are looking for a black guy this could be seen a Discrimination under irish law so if you get tied in court as you could give me a call i am not that well hung as you can by avatar but will do the job
    Do you really not realize how great your cock is? My goodness, Kerry Lad, Im going to have to reassure you how brilliant it is when I get over to yer parts