Thread: Sensitive Massage

1. Default Sensitive Massage

I will pamper the body erotic massage techniques, I will go off my senses with sensual harmed, I will incite the imagination to the lascivious movements my nude body .... And finally to an explosion of pleasure. I invite to a meeting where your dreams can come true .. Central Location, luxury, discretion
    Land Lines And Private Number Will Be Ignored, thank you

60 euro 30 minits
    80 euro one hour

Last edited by Ad Staff; 31-07-09 at 09:46. Reason: breaking rules

2. Default

Wanted to PM you for details or pics but canīt, says you are banned, contact me pls!

She has been banned for 3 days because she doesn't advertise with E-I....and she wasn't allowed to leave her phone number
    You have to wait until next week

Julia

ive seen her
    she is very very good at what she dose and has an amazing body

HI Laura,

Please pm pic and details?

Robin x

Hey,
    Plz pm ur details and pics as well, thx

Default laura

hi guys . i have to say that i saw laura few times and she is lovely, great massage and nice location ,everything new and clean in that apartment, she is working in ifsc area. her number is ******* guys enjoy it!
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 05-08-09 at 11:37. Reason: removal of phone number. It's against the rules to post numbers of non advertisers

8. Question

Quote Originally Posted by Rocknight View Post
    hi guys . i have to say that i saw laura few times and she is lovely, great massage and nice location ,everything new and clean in that apartment, she is working in ifsc area. her number is *****, guys enjoy it!
    Are you allowed touch Laura while getting massaged?????:
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 05-08-09 at 11:38. Reason: removal of phone number from quote

9. Default

Sounds good could u pm me with details aswell pls