View Poll Results: Should there be a NAMA set up ?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 12.50%
  • No

7 87.50%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nama ??

Reviews

Default Nama ??

Brian Clown and Brian Lendahand want to fuck this country up further by buying their mates bad debts and letting them off the hook.

Two of the latest provisions in the NAMA legislation is
    (1) They can buy property for a price greater than the current market value.
    (2) Compensate foreign banks for their losses.

What this means to me you and every ordinary punter in the state will be paying back for the next 30 years for this bail out scheme.

Fuck if it was any other country in the world we would be on the streets turning over cars etc.

This is the same shower that couldn't find 28 million to pay for the girls national cancer vaccination program .
    Have told Crumlin children's hospital to cut services to find savings.

The banks should be left to sort out their own bads debts and the Govt should set up its own bank to lend to risk free citizens.

Fuck Bank of Ireland, AIB and all the other financial pin striped suited wankers.

I would get the fuck out of this corrupt island if I could but have too many commitments here.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    Fuck if it was any other country in the world we would be on the streets turning over cars etc.
    I agree. Political apathy is more frustrating than drinking too much before your punt and not being able to get it up!

3. Default

Sack the whole phukking lot of dem - I say !!!!
    "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing.
    If you can fake that, you've got it made".

Blog Entries

Default Well

I would get the fuck out of this corrupt island if I could but have too many commitments here.
    i will be looking into this.If i can secure employment elsewhere and and take the animals i might go if things dont pick up and the gov continues costing ppl more.If i cant take my animals i wont.I dont have the heart to leave them behind.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i will be looking into this.If i can secure employment elsewhere and and take the animals i might go if things dont pick up and the gov continues costing ppl more.If i cant take my animals i wont.I dont have the heart to leave them behind.Westside.

Stall the beans, Westie. If you move to another country, you'll be... GASP!... an IMMIGRANT!

Reviews

Pity the other ball-less Irish banks would'nt take on the big developers like Caroll has been with ACC bank.

No they are waiting on their mate Lenahan to bail them out with a cushion deal.

By the time they slap a

Property tax
    Carbon Tax
    And any other fucking new tax they can dream of

There will be no money left in my punting jar.

Blog Entries

Default They have the country fucked

Pity the other ball-less Irish banks would'nt take on the big developers like Caroll has been with ACC bank.

No they are waiting on their mate Lenahan to bail them out with a cushion deal.

By the time they slap a

Property tax
    Carbon Tax
    And any other fucking new tax they can dream of

There will be no money left in my punting jar.
    they are focusing on getting money rather than creating jobs.More jobs,more taxes,more spending,more money.Its the knock on effect.

This goverment are scary.They just dont have it between their ears and they dont care either.

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Ark

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i will be looking into this.If i can secure employment elsewhere and and take the animals i might go if things dont pick up and the gov continues costing ppl more.If i cant take my animals i wont.I dont have the heart to leave them behind.

Westside.
    U should be ok cause i hear Noahs Ark is stopping in cobh shortly

Blog Entries

Default Naw Flately is giving me a lift,

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    U should be ok cause i hear Noahs Ark is stopping in cobh shortly
    I think the gov are deliberatly fuckin up so to make it look like we need the EU more and get this Lisbon through.

Westside.

Blog Entries

llf the Government buys property below its market price, than other surrounding properties will fall
    in price

And if foreign banks aren't paid back, than who's going to lend money to kick-start the economy?

I voted yes

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast