View Poll Results: Should there be a NAMA set up ?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 12.50%
  • No

7 87.50%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nama ??

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Push

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    llf the Government buys property below its market price, than other surrounding properties will fall
    in price

And if foreign banks aren't paid back, than who's going to lend money to kick-start the economy?

I voted yes
    Id say we are going to have to push it to start it and ive a feeling not alone is the battery flat
    but were out of fucking petrol aswell
    and to put a fucking tin hat on it im a certified addict now aswell
    Last edited by ber; 31-07-09 at 23:02.

Blog Entries

w
    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Id say we are going to have to push it to start it and ive a feeling not alone is the battery flat
    but were out of fucking petrol aswell
    and to put a fucking tin hat on it im a certified addict now aswell
    Cheer up, there's always peas and rice

Reviews

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    Brian Clown and Brian Lendahand want to fuck this country up further by buying their mates bad debts and letting them off the hook.

Two of the latest provisions in the NAMA legislation is
    (1) They can buy property for a price greater than the current market value.
    (2) Compensate foreign banks for their losses.

What this means to me you and every ordinary punter in the state will be paying back for the next 30 years for this bail out scheme.

Fuck if it was any other country in the world we would be on the streets turning over cars etc.

This is the same shower that couldn't find 28 million to pay for the girls national cancer vaccination program .
    Have told Crumlin children's hospital to cut services to find savings.

The banks should be left to sort out their own bads debts and the Govt should set up its own bank to lend to risk free citizens.

Fuck Bank of Ireland, AIB and all the other financial pin striped suited wankers.

I would get the fuck out of this corrupt island if I could but have too many commitments here.

I've gone through the details of this, it is truly awful u can't but feel very angry at the breathtaking arrogance of the whole set up- a bail out for developers & banks a complete con how the fuck could I or any taxpayer be responsible for some overpaid cunt working in a bank in a suit giving out tens of millions to a greedy cunt thinking hes gonna make quick millions who can't pay it back, how?? seems I am responsible powerless I have no choice fucking awful........

4. Default

we should start a bloody coo, like theyd do anywhere else in the world. those priks in leinster house should burn. cos of those fuckers, il probably be sayin bye to e-i soon and hello to e-usa

Reviews

Brian Clown and Brian Lendahand want to fuck this country up further by buying their mates bad debts and letting them off the hook.

Two of the latest provisions in the NAMA legislation is
    (1) They can buy property for a price greater than the current market value.
    (2) Compensate foreign banks for their losses.

What this means to me you and every ordinary punter in the state will be paying back for the next 30 years for this bail out scheme.

Fuck if it was any other country in the world we would be on the streets turning over cars etc.

This is the same shower that couldn't find 28 million to pay for the girls national cancer vaccination program .
    Have told Crumlin children's hospital to cut services to find savings.

The banks should be left to sort out their own bads debts and the Govt should set up its own bank to lend to risk free citizens.

Fuck Bank of Ireland, AIB and all the other financial pin striped suited wankers.

I would get the fuck out of this corrupt island if I could but have too many commitments here.
    well said smarty and just to show how grateful thay are "the banks" to us the tax payers of ireland for not alone buying all the bad debts and guaranteed all deposits the permanent tsb put up the two fingers at us by incresing the interest rate by a 1/2 % thats after the ECB had cut it and the aib jumped on the bandwagon and said they cant rule a increase out. we should be out on the streets marching to force them w---ers runing the country that we had enough of this and if the banks want to do what ever thay like we should not guarantee ther deposits and would not buy bad debts.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default doves

Quote Originally Posted by conroadster View Post
    we should start a bloody coo, l
    U feel the solution to our problem is that we all go around acting like DOVES?
    although in all fairness should make for a very peaceful enviorement

What can i say .....PEACE MAN

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    This goverment are scary.They just dont have it between their ears and they dont care either.

Westside.
    I agree Westie they are scary they are gambling all our futures and possibly the future of the next generation to prop up their rich Banker and Builder friends who have greased their hand with brown envelopes.

There are other more risk free ways to solve this problem.
    Several months ago some of the countries top economists wrote in the national papers that NAMA was not the way forward. They have been ignored.

Why are we the only western country doing this ?
    Most other nations have either nationalised the banks or put more capital in in return for shares etc.

These banks loaned the money and if they have been caught out its tough shit thats what I say.

For years we have been told let market forces dictate.

If this was the case builders would be forced to sell their property now for a reasonable cost and maybe just maybe our young people may be able to afford a home.

But no when it comes to the big boys they are bailed out.

What we need is a leader to step forward and get these idiots fucked out of Leinster house before they can cause any more damage.

Where is a CHE when you need one.

Reviews

We hav'nt Brian Clown on the box for weeks obviously he fucked off for a long holiday.

Yet there he was last night on the box, still as ugly and uncharasmatic as ever.

He said that they were setting up NAMA after getting the Best International Advice

Sorry, Brian who is giving you this advice is it the same high flying Financial experts that have fucked up the world financial system ?

I agree with Labour on this one set up a good bank that wil;l lend money straight away, this will leave the bad loans with the fuckers that caused the mess in the first place and will cost the Taxpayer less in the end.

Blog Entries

Default Exactly

I agree with Labour on this one set up a good bank that wil;l lend money straight away, this will leave the bad loans with the fuckers that caused the mess in the first place and will cost the Taxpayer less in the end.
    but it would need to be a nationalised bank.Whats bothering me here with all of this is they are doing absolutly nothing to attempt to create jobs.You can do all the cuts you want,all the NAMA you want,all this and that but at the end of the day nothing brings in more revenie as jobs.

Water charges which will come in undoubtedly are reccommened to be €700 per annum.This just shows how out of tiuch these idiots are with reality.Where are ppl going to get the moeny if we have this many signing on ffs.The property tax is reccommended to be a grand although as far as it ssems its only on second properties.

The gov havnt a fuckin clue.Its scary.They either dont know what to do or dont care.

either way irs not good,
    Westside.

national cancer vaccination program

The lies about cancer vaccination program fact okay vaccination does very little to your body but infect it with the disease in question. Drug companies make MEGA i mean MEGA money from them okay. It weakens the immunine system not a good thing proplem is lack of proper minerals in our diets. What goes into these vacinees Do you know i seriously do not but everything close to goverment i am beginning to question.

The answer to cancer is the same as the answer to all diseases okay clean Water supply seriously the shit they are putting into our water talking about dumbing people down YOU ARE WHAT U EAT AND DRINK AND THINK ABOUT IT FEEDS BACK INTO THE BODY. The shit they are putting into the food seriously what the HELL are u eatting. Good clean water drill a well in back garden grow natural food no chemiccals return to nature.

Why u ask well ask u self this if electricity and the fuel Oil stopped tormorrow and yes it might why u ask a differsnt story mostly due to pollution and global change. CAN U SURVIVE WITHOUT IT. Shops hold food for maybe a monuth for u local area then what how would u survive are u a suriver can u look after u self. Riots Blood in the streets at least the elite have built huge bunkers cities beneath the earth what will u do. CAN U LOOK AFTER U IF EVERTHING STOPS.

MY TWO CENTS CAN U LOOK AFTER U IF THE TV STOPS. they yes they have collapsed the currencies the mess lies right ahead dollar euro all will go how is easy the gold standard reversal in 1970 Nixon, 1990 Clinton Dot com bubble and noww the 2000 property.

NAMA even with nama okay with the goverment paying over the odds for property loans the banks are still broke and will def need another bailout from the Irish Goverment. How messy can it get very and i mean very depends what they do but 1000 property tax 800 water tax bin charges going up prices going up okay but sevices going down. The dole que is now beyond belief who will pay these taxes when everyone is on the dole.

If on the dole u make more money than u do working guess what happen why u ask. Medical card, Rent allowance, childrens allowance, collage grant free fees with the fees and charges coming in seriously u can only get so much blood out of the turnip. What happens if on the dole u get 200 euro extra a week than the guy working and u get wavers on

bin tax
    propery tax
    water charges
    free medical card some perk with fees and charges the way they are
    rent allowance
    free house from council
    no cuts in child benefit for unemployed
    free fees for collage students who are unemployed

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast