Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarify

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I couldn't agree more, I think everybody should take note of this....

Lets get something straight, I still am a member of their forum and community, first and foremost, before anything else...........
    you are, your feets still on the ground.

so

pats bodyguard profile was stated clearly in front of the forum and by report as requested by the mods

pats bodyguard didnt even make a post never mind make a serious post for which he was warned about.

yet pb was banned?

lets hear some real clarity luther instead of avoidance.

Reviews

I still am a member of their forum........

And u wil always be that to me

nbt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    The truth is that Pats Bodyguard was banned for no other reason than a mod namely QPH being vindictive and throwing his weight around.
    Pats Bodyguard was de-modded for a number of reasons. One of the reasons was that some mods and our staff were finding it impossible to work with him at this stage, due to various things that were not anyone's imagined ego but were real things he was doing that were causing other mods and our staff constant headaches. It's totally stupid to say it was because QPH complained about him when, if you are in the know Stewie, and I presume as bodyguard's buddy you are, you know that's a load bollocks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    you are, your feets still on the ground.

so

pats bodyguard profile was stated clearly in front of the forum and by report as requested by the mods

pats bodyguard didnt even make a post never mind make a serious post for which he was warned about.

yet pb was banned?

lets hear some real clarity luther instead of avoidance.
    Here's the problem as I see it......

IMO, PB was not a comedy profile, just because you said it was doesn't automatically make it so...

That profile was used to moderate the community and to moderate reviews..........

Are you now saying this moderating was a joke???

PB commented on many serious topics on the forum, it was used as a moderator, it had to be serious, otherwise it would have looked like a joke moderator.

That profile was banned as a second serious profile belonging to the same person, not as a comedy profile.......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    You have just completely contradicted what QPH gave as the reason for banning Pats Bodyguard.

The truth is that Pats Bodyguard was banned for no other reason than a mod namely QPH being vindictive and throwing his weight around.
    You all threw your toys out of the pram yesterday and threatened to resign if BBJ was not demodded you have thrown your lot in with the author of this madness
    I'm not sure who your source is regarding the threatened mass resignation, but you should really get yourself a new mole.

The only thing that was threatened on this site was when your friends nbt and pats bodyguard threatened strike action over a certain financial matter. This links in very nicely to something you said about 3000 a year. To my knowledge, no community mods were aware of Patricia's intended show of appreciation prior to their appointment, so that was never a consideration on the part of community mods in taking on the role. I cant say the same for all the current review mods. However, had Patricia made any mention of money, it would have been very interesting to see who would have tried to climb the greasy pole into the Patcave then.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

The only thing that was threatened on this site was when your friends nbt and pats bodyguard threatened strike action over a certain financial matter.

You mentioned this aswell to ad-staff the other day i never threaten strike action over anything . that might be your style but certainly not mine... and u should be very careful about the lies you spread about me as it not to hard to find carlos the pimp thread .

So if i were u , i would think on.............

and before you go look for a thread between me and qph , i was referring to the rats.

I knew nothing about the money and pat with verify it that .......You just moved up the list

nbt

Reviews

Will the mods at least unban pb so that i can log off from my work main computer as pb, otherwise it is locked and i cant even use it to log on as bbj? Pb will not post and you can ban as soon as the pc is free. please and pretty please.

IMO, PB was not a comedy profile, just because you said it was doesn't automatically make it so...

That profile was used to moderate the community and to moderate reviews..........

PB commented on many serious topics on the forum, it was used as a moderator, it had to be serious, otherwise it would have looked like a joke moderator.

That profile was banned as a second serious profile belonging to the same person, not as a comedy profile.......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I cant say the same for all the current review mods. However, had Patricia made any mention of money, it would have been very interesting to see who would have tried to climb the greasy pole into the Patcave then.

I'd ban all of you fuckers for three grand's punting money a year

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Pats Bodyguard was de-modded for a number of reasons. One of the reasons was that some mods and our staff were finding it impossible to work with him at this stage, due to various things that were not anyone's imagined ego but were real things he was doing that were causing other mods and our staff constant headaches. It's totally stupid to say it was because QPH complained about him when, if you are in the know Stewie, and I presume as bodyguard's buddy you are, you know that's a load bollocks.
    Patricia

There a difference between demodding and banning.
    I would have presumed you would know that.

So instead of explaining why pb was demodded which we were not discussing come back and explain why he was banned.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Why has the same rule on second serious profiles not been implemented for the other profiles I raised
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast